100mm Boa Constrictor wheels

@Grosskate & @Bundymus I can’t remember which thread but I was recently reading how @Deckoz (I think) recommends regular wheel maintenance to keep urethane from chunking. He’s got a ridiculous amount of miles on his abec 11s, if you look at them closely you can see they have lots of blemishes. But he fills all cracks and tears with super glue on pretty much a weekly basis and it’s drastically changed their life spand from what I saw.

1 Like

That’s good to know ! Super glue fixing urethane… ok … if I can I’ll give it a try

1 Like

Just found this …

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

I guess there are streets no thane wheel will withstand :slight_smile:

The wheel looks like it’s cut based on the mark. Are they your wheels? If so please do get in touch with our team.

Nah, these pics were posted on the Evolve skateboard owners FB group.

1 Like

Thats not chunking. Clearly is a cut. A piece of metal or a nail which sliced thru. There is no wheel in the world that could withstand such an evicerating bite. :no_mouth:

4 Likes

@captainjez are the hatchlings already in stock, I agreed to receive the constrictors because I couldn’t wait more but I need the hatchlings

2 Likes

Goddamnit. I keep ordering new wheels and these new boas aren’t helping my addiction lol.

Looking forward to compare with rubber wheels

I’m guessing you work for them given your post history. I’ve got a set. Super heavy wheels.

1 Like

What about rolling resistance? :slight_smile:

they look like cheap clone flywheels with hanfang - too hard to even contemplate

2 Likes

@captainjez Any word on the White Boa Constrictors? I ordered some the week of Black Friday and they still haven’t shipped yet.

They are saying the whites are on back order when I talked to them on the onsite chat. Try asking them there.

1 Like

Dang, they’ve been backordered for awhile now, I thought when they opened up the wheels for order, they were back in stock.

Yeah, I noticed you can still put them in the cart even now.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8635?u=b264

Black Boa Constrictor? @Bundymus did you dye these? You’ll have to let us know how they hold up

2 Likes

If he dye them…how come all white lines and lettering remain that color? Dyes take on anything. Dye Boas should be all Black, no?

@Bundymus

1d5dc4c8d117cf0f8ce7eedcae6bbdbe0143794a_1_666x500

1 Like