Would you buy a cheap VESC from Denmark?

There is no official list - you should write @chaka a PM and ask for it.

2 Likes

yep just write him. there are some components which are very usefull to upgrade to get a more reliable vesc. If you could get this upgraded version and post a pic of a nice soldered one, I would be interested in a few :slight_smile:

I have sent him a PM now :slight_smile: About the soldering … I have soldered SMD by hand for the last 11 years now, as I work in a small electronic consultant firm :slight_smile: so dont worry, it will be as good as the machines would do it (almost, not a robot… :wink: ) Will post pictures when ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

As of now I have ordered the bare PCB’s, components will be ordered when the PCBs ship… Will most properly be ready in the mid of next month, maybe earlier… Depends on my sparetime :-/

2 Likes

keep us updated with the components! Tracked this post :slight_smile:

chaka told me to replace the following:

Change C37 to: CKG57NX7S2A226M500JH1 C18 and C26 to 4.7uf 16v : CKG57NX7S2A226M500JH1 Change the 10uf 50v caps to 4.7uf 100v. This one is optional but is what will be used on v6.

I will try to get the correct ones :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If only i knew what you are on about :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

awesome! he´s fast! :smiley:

1 Like

So fast :smiley:

So estimated price of 100USD

Thats my goal yes. Looks to be pretty spot on… Shipping is the variable, but I live close to the german border, and shipping is a lot cheaper there instead of Denmark… But I assume everyone is okay with paying the shipping on top :slight_smile:

1 Like

prepare of @ajaynagra buying a bunch, if ther´re good, so he can fill up the Polar shop :monkey:

1 Like

Im also from europe, so if you finish this one up I might be interested in one also… (writing this here just for future reference, so that you know there might be some more people behind the first 10 vescs :wink: )

1 Like

Hi @B4Me. From Herning myself (in Denmark :yum:) If you finish it up i could be interested too. I’m soon going to make my own DIY. So maybe there are more than the first 10 VESC’s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks for the replies everyone, I’m still waiting for the raw PCB’s to be delivered. I will try to keep everyone updated

2 Likes

OK cool where do you source these raw parts from, maybe i can help getting them a bit cheaper

1 Like

I source from mouser, but have a good deal :slight_smile:

+1 interest in your soldered VESC. from Netherlands

1 Like

+1 for soldered VESC, i am from Croatia

2 Likes

@B4Me

Seems like you have a lot of demand - In December i am prepared to buy 10+

3 Likes