Would you buy a cheap VESC from Denmark?

Not planning on to resell and if i was i would let everyone know

2 Likes

Oh okay then, im sorry

2 Likes

@B4Me

Any updates?

Today i research on VESCs and their components, I may be able to save everyone money with parts i have found

4 Likes

Soundt very interesting @ajaynagra :slight_smile: I have recieved the pcbs and components, still waiting for wires and connectors… But I will start soldering as soon as I have the sparetime :slight_smile:

Ok cool maybe in the future then :slight_smile:

Maybe get a few of your friends that can solder to help

6 Likes

Looking good

Looking forward to see how they work :stuck_out_tongue: Still needs to clean shorts between DRV legs :slight_smile:

1 Like

From Aalborg here, I might be up for 1. Got the same setup as you atm and almost same weight, so a vesc might be Nice :grinning: But snow here so not in a hurry :wink:

1 Like

Im interested in buying a vesc from you. If it helps you save time you can leave some of the bigger components like the mosfets current sensors and bigger capacitors and resistors for me to to solder on myself (I dont have enough skill to solder those really small capacitors and the F4 chip) :wink:

1 Like

So wheres the update ? Its here :slight_smile: I have mounted the first 6 boards (still components for 4 more atm.) Programmed and tested one of them so far… no problem at all, fortunately :smiley:

There is a slight delay still before I can ship any, as my sparetime still is something I dont have much off :frowning: But I have all parts now, except the supply wire and bullet connectors… damm you china :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Lets all invest in a robot then

2 Likes

Damn how did I miss this thread! From Germany and I would be in for at least one :smiley: Is there a chance you will be making some for all the additional guys that showed interest or do you think you won’t have the spare time?

1 Like

Seriously, a vesc maker in Europe is so needed that it could seriously be a full time job

2 Likes

Ill try to quote a production in china when I have time… But probably its time to change the layout to the VESC 6.0 or just VESC-X before :wink:

2 Likes

there are like three manufacturers in Europe and you are not satisfied?

Who, and what are prices and warranties? From what I’ve seen, they’re either too expensive or mediocre

Faraday: 119€ Scram boards: 130€ Esk8.de: 169€

Faraday is out of stock, scram boards is just reselling chinese ones. Esk8.de is the european Ollinboards, but 170 euros for a single vesc is really too much.

Reselling chinese ones? They even redesigned the layout…