What does motor MAX actually means?

You could try increasing the Startup Boost Duty (Advanced tab, bldc current control) value a little bit, what’s your current value? Anything up to 0.01 should be ok. That will give more power when starting from still. Jacob suggests a value from 0.07 to 0.09 for his hubs. Hope this helps

I wasn’t able to finish the external logging data feature on the iOS app before, also I fried the arduino so I couldn’t use that as well (logs to SD card). I won’t have any real logging data for another week because I am on holiday, can’t wait to get back to try it now that I have also the video overlay part done :slight_smile: . I will let you know.

@devin So your basic assumption is battery amp/motor amp = duty cycle?

@devin Just watching vedders logging video, it would appear at any throttle application when you take battery amp/motor amp x100 it is almost always within .5%

Help me out here, so how is the buck down ratio determined? What determines how many amps are required at 0rpm.

So how do these figures play out when you consider the motors are all rated to a max of around 70A, do minimum motor voltages need to be taken into account?

are you saying space travel is possible with the right vesc settings? when did this turn into show and tell about anything related to anything you might be interested in. this is the dance of the winner in the Super Bowl. i want some of those beers and he said I could have some.

2 Likes

As a Belgian it’s a shame they put our country on those aweful beers :angel: