Vesc, battery pack and motormount for MountainBoard build

Not from your scheme but from your VESCs picture. Tell your reseller that he’s selling wrong CAN-bus connectors. Only the 2 middle wires need to be connected, not the black and red one. That can lead to fry your VESC.

How much to ship in France ? And would it fit with my morors ? they are pretty big

Which one ?

#1 10 char

I remove them. :grin: I need to find another CAN bus connector ?

No. Just remove (or cut) red and black wires.

If i cut them no need of JST-PH 2MM, they will work together after all ?

£11 to ship to France, tracked.

I’m pretty sure it can take some pretty beefy motors! :smile:

You can usually pull the wire out if you lift the tab a little.

Concerning your trucks/mount situation… you could just get the super cheap easy to get spares for https://www.mbs.com/parts/12101-mbs-ats12-truck-system-white-1 they are a straight swap out for the ones you have ie no hard to get hold of and expensive riser needed, i know @Idea made mounts for that truck maybe hes still got some in stock?.

Obviously the MBS ATS 12’s are not the best truck for abusive riders but will work well enough for bombing about on.

1 Like

Cheap alternative but I’ve already ordered

1 Like

I don’t understand what you mean by pulling out the wire :disappointed_relieved: Just want my 2 vescs working together

Pull it out from the white plug

1 Like

Instead of cutting the red and black wires there is a small little tab on the white plug. If you push it in with a needle or something small you will be able to just slide the whole wire and metal socket out

You mean push theses ?

Nope on the plug in wire piece

But don’t let the metal pins touch each other!

it’s a can cable, as long as it’s not plugged in he doesn’t have to worry

Oh, ok. I thought it looked like a balance plug

everything looks like a balance plug when you’re tired :rofl:

nah but the sensors, uart, and every other port on the vesc (excluding ppm) is the same connector as balance cables, just different pin counts

1 Like