Vesc, battery pack and motormount for MountainBoard build

Concerning your trucks/mount situation… you could just get the super cheap easy to get spares for https://www.mbs.com/parts/12101-mbs-ats12-truck-system-white-1 they are a straight swap out for the ones you have ie no hard to get hold of and expensive riser needed, i know @Idea made mounts for that truck maybe hes still got some in stock?.

Obviously the MBS ATS 12’s are not the best truck for abusive riders but will work well enough for bombing about on.

1 Like

Cheap alternative but I’ve already ordered

1 Like

I don’t understand what you mean by pulling out the wire :disappointed_relieved: Just want my 2 vescs working together

Pull it out from the white plug

1 Like

Instead of cutting the red and black wires there is a small little tab on the white plug. If you push it in with a needle or something small you will be able to just slide the whole wire and metal socket out

You mean push theses ?

Nope on the plug in wire piece

But don’t let the metal pins touch each other!

it’s a can cable, as long as it’s not plugged in he doesn’t have to worry

Oh, ok. I thought it looked like a balance plug

everything looks like a balance plug when you’re tired :rofl:

nah but the sensors, uart, and every other port on the vesc (excluding ppm) is the same connector as balance cables, just different pin counts

1 Like

I have too many explosive flashbacks lol

Not quiet the same. VESC : JST-PH Balance plugs : JST-XH

i could’ve sworn i’ve stolen a balance cable and plugged it into my uart port :thinking:

Maybe, but you did force a bit, right ? :slight_smile:

JST-PH pin pitch : 2.00mm JST-XH pin pitch : 2.50mm

Hey! After a long journey I’m back with good news Builders :laughing: . I think the best way to show you how far I am now is by showing you some pics: image

It was the moment when I got the motormount and the Trampa truck.

imageimage

I found out that I my board was i little too “basic” so i pimped it with some colours! :heart_eyes:

imageimageimage

HERE I AM NOW! :yum: :sunglasses: Thanks to your advices I have almost finish my work I appreciate the good energy!

Stay in touch because now i need to configure my VESC with VESC tool and I think it will be pretty hard hahah!

Wow, Nice build where did you get your chain drive components? Did you have to mod?

Thanks, Kevin

I really don’t know if OVERION ship outside of france but i think he does. My chain drive come from his website:

http://www.overion.fr/produit/transmission-pour-kit-e-mtb/

It fits very well with Trampa trucks and MBS rockstar II rim :grinning: