Vanguard Flex 3, 6355 200kv, 10s4p, VESC, custom enclosures + Questions! (FIRST BUILD)

Does anyone have any idea why my board doesn’t like hils? Previously, still on maytech vesc and short motor wires, i was able to climb pretty steep hills without any problems but now all i changed was the maytech vesc to Esk8.de speed controller and i ran the motor wires under the griptape and into the enclosure. I run into a problem sometimes when i go up the hill and motor just looses power about half way up, at the end it becomes so weak, that i need to step down and walk. Do you think the cables are too long? I am posting picture of cables wired through and vesc settings. I changed max current to 65 and braking to 60 and motor detection was higher, 105. No other changes.

Hey dude, looks like an awesome build! How did you make the enclosure?

Just very basicly made from fiberglass. No vakum pump used.

hey! new here and im on the phase of learning and Reading! really nice build! can you take more photos under the deck to see those cases and photos of the inside to see how did you managment the space plz! and can you make the same batterie case with lipos in it? (10S1p) i know you arer using 18650 but i just wonder if it would be the same space or how much more it would be… thanks!