Vanguard Flex 3, 6355 200kv, 10s4p, VESC, custom enclosures + Questions! (FIRST BUILD)

OK so i got the batteries and most of the parts, still wainting for a motor, antispark switch and the vanguard. The parts from taobao arrived pretty quickly, i think it was 10 days from when i ordered till they arrived in my doorstep in Germany. Also, all parts from taobao looks very solid. So money-quality wise, thats seems promising, we will see once i get to put them together. VESC also LOOKS fine, i will se if it has a firmware on already, once i supply the energy. So i only made one change to my original plan and that was the motor. I’m going with the smaler 6355 200kv motor from ESK8.de. The rest of the parts should arrive this week and then i start building.

I saw a pic of your board on another topic could you post some pics of your build ?

I won’t document a build process YET, because it’s still a prototype, but here are some pics :smirk:

3 Likes

What did you use to cut away channels for wires in the board? A router?

What are you pairing that benchwheel remote with? You need a receiver…

1 Like

A router :+1:

1 Like

What makes you think i don’t have a reciever? :confused: I got it with the remote :wink:

That listing is for transmitter only.

Do you get a receiver with it too then?

1 Like

Link with reciever and remote: Page Not Found - Aliexpress.com

Were actually made out of a fiberglass :sweat_smile:.

This is the one I got. It’s no longer available. You can’t get a receiver anymore…

There is an option to order it through Superbuy agent from taobao: https://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?spm=a1z5f.7632060.0.0&id=548548804338

1 Like

Oh nice, thanks for that. :thumbsup:

No problemos :wink:. Why do you need another one?

Second build! :wink:

2 Likes

Soooo, the Maytech VESC just died. And before you guys go all shitting over maytech it was actually the bolt from the battery indicator that came loose and fucked up the vesc. Now, the question is, buy a new Maytech or a more expensive Vesc with better quality i guess? What do you guys think?

Get a VESC X for almost the same price from a group buy))

1 Like

Would love to, but need it sooner than late august :frowning:

There you go, he has them sooner then late August)

Thanks, contacted him :slight_smile:

1 Like