Using 12s batterys

What about motor timing ? I’m using 4 degrees cuz at 8 degrees the acceleration is still a bit to much. I tried it at 0 degrees and the acceleration was way to spoungy.

I use whatever the maximum timing setting is on my ESC. have never tried anything less.

I maxed out at 26 mph today on 8s and 15/36 gears 97mm wheels. Motor timing set at 4 degrees. Punch control set at 90% God I love having brakes now and these esc’s rock lots of fun adjustments with this programming card and I can take it with me to make adjustments along my ride. I wonder if having motor timing at 8 degrees or 16 would net a higher top speed.

Yeah man i told you that you wouldn’t you wouldn’t regret going car esc. They are much more skateboard friendly.

2 Likes

I just figured out that I don’t need a bec with these esc’s :slight_smile: the red power wire just needed to be hooked up . the red wire on these esc’s are cut short so is not Used but it puts out 6 volts for a receiver. Wondering why the manufacturer did that ?

Probably so they could sell BECs.

1 Like

I can go over grass and up any hill on this board

I have gone more then 500 miles on it so far . max distance on one full charge 55 miles. This thing saved me so much money in gas its not even funny.

1 Like

Electric power is the future! 55 miles is completely insane though.

I Live at 40 Mph i hit 40 on the daily if i could go faster i would

@Daniel92104 standing slow clapping starts

1 Like