US Group Buy - CLOSED!

Sorry if I missed this, but what are the specs on the BMS? How many amps? Do you know what BMS will be used?

@JLabs, Thanks again! They look correct for me. One question though, do you ship them separately, or can you do combined shipment after they are available and paid?

I think were going with the 77amp BMS

@quietbun Yes I will combine orders when I receive everything.

Confirmed, 1 x 10s3p, 1 x (set of 4) 97mm Wheels (Black).

This is a class 1 pruduct (the worse in the a-610 category). You shuold ask your reseller if it is possible to upgrade to class 2 or 3; this could be achieved by setting the pick and place machine to a lower speed. Class 1 is rated to last much less than the upper classes.

@JLabs How do I correct what’s on that form? I had updated my post with more stuff a few days ago, but maybe you missed that. (My username is also spelled wrong, not that it’s the biggest deal, hehe.)

Also, did you say somewhere that we could get extra belts too?

Confirmed for 10s3p, 1 mount, 1set of 83mm wheels, 1 pulley kit. Would also like to add a VESC and a set of 97mm wheels, if possible. No need to reconfirm.

Thanks!

Confirming order is correct.

Confirmed 10char

Confirmed

10char

Confirmed 10s3p fully loaded

Hello Jared, how long will you take to deliver the parts?, it’s already 11 days since the GB started so I guess the ETA is close.

If I order the 10S4P packs, can I choose the array of the cells or it would be a standard array?

What durometer are the ABEC clones?

Still calling @boards @mm6ix @chilltrout @ToMiCcc

It should be 2 weeks after the order is placed. Batteries cannot have a custom layout for each buyer. If I can recall correctly the duromater is 78a but don’t quote me on it. I think I answered it somewhere in this thread.

@JLabs Confirming a 10s3p fully loaded pack, and a vesc.

The google doc says 10s4p, can you please delete that.

Also have the vescs been tested yet, or any more info on them?

I have you changed. VESC day is tomorrow… I know long awaited

Jared: I need to remove the 10S4P battery pack from the google spreadsheet, I’ll need to go with a custom battery for the flexible Loaded Vanguard.

How can I order the Mini Remotes, just preorder them on the website or on this GB?

Yes, just pre order them on the website. I will remove the battery for you, do you still want wheels?

Please reply to PM @JLabs

Just did, sorry for the late response.