US Group Buy - CLOSED!

@JLabs Im gonna have to drop out of this one. Maybe next time. :wink: Thanks for everything though.

Gonna go with just the 10s3p battery fully loaded with everything.

@JLabs donā€™t count me in for this one. I couldnā€™t help myself and bought a bunch of sammy 25r to make a 6s4p to replace my crappy lipos

@cdn @ToMiCcc @Eboosted @landonkun @faust @zmoney @JuniorPotato93

And who ever is pretending to be onloop, your funny :grin:

Who is Electric Skateboard Builders?

These will be the last few days to sign up!

oh iā€™ll also take the kegal pulley kits x2. Didnā€™t see that before.

Aluminium 6061 Matte Black Kegel Pulleys

1 Like

You get the vesc?

Yup, just chatted with Ajay, going to be about $40 for a kegel set, as they have to be custom CNCā€™d

Includes: 3x belts 1x kegel pulley Bolts 1x Motor Pulley

Iā€™m okay with that

Still havenā€™t had time to test themā€¦ Sorry guys

2 Likes

I wanted to confirm on the 10s4p battery pack defintely the battery but Not the pulley

Ok I updated it with everyone who backed out and changed their orderā€¦ Please confirm asap!

I wanted to get a battery. Am I too late?

Nope, do you want 10s3p or 10s4p? I will add you to the list. @ed713

10s3p please. So i donā€™t need to fill in the google spreadsheet?

Ill do it for youā€¦ Anything else while were at it?

Cool. Thatā€™s all thanks :slight_smile:

Just gonna see if @landonkun would be okay with picking up my order along with his and shipping over to me. Iā€™ll update @JLabs if he confirms.

Also Iā€™d like a 10s3p fully loaded instead of the 10s4p please.

Confirming 10s3p and 19s4p fully loaded batteries. You have me down for 2 motor mounts, Goog spreadsheet not opening properly on iPad, which motor mount do you have me signed up for? Thanks!

since my background is in software(CS), I went after it with the mindset to fix as many issue while keeping cost low, and manufacturing in the US. since Iā€™ve had multiple mounts break i wanted to make them stronger first. But also as adaptable as possible because one size does not fit all! lol x slot fits all motor sizes, enough angle adjustment for any board, and of course locknuts so you can crank it down without worrying of stripping threads! and just for bonus I added idlers, i bet these will catch on when Olinā€™s mounts are released!

I donā€™t see it as a product, once its tested it will go open source. When I started playing with these options for mounts were actually very limited (and overpriced!) The market has grown a lot in a few months tho!

i never really liked the lack of feel from calibers anyways, been running a Bear Truck on the front!

1 Like