US Group Buy - CLOSED!

Hey there just an update i finally received my package everything was in there the only thing i haven’t tested is the battery and vesc will let you know how that goes

@JLabs Can you PM me your address from where you sent the package, they require it on the claims section.

Got my items from the group buy. Thanks @landonkun and @JLabs!!!

1 Like

That’s great! Big thanks to @landonkun for forwarding them!

2 Likes

Is there a vesc and motor left over for me? :slight_smile:

Woot woot! One business day faster than Canada Post said :slight_smile: For the record, I didn’t even have to write down what was in there, and they never asked. But the label thing I filled out had a little agreement at the bottom that said something like “By filling out this form, you are confirming there are no dangerous goods contained…” I chuckled to myself :sunglasses:

1 Like

I guess I’m going to have to drop a big shit on them for doing this

Not even going to pay for shipping that I paid, which they ended up losing a package, I call that a failure of shipping, I want that money back.

http://media.columbian.com/img/photos/2015/06/05/0606_MET_mailfire_t770.jpg?14d6aa988ff86e4c07f5eb5afbea0f8176fedeb4

4 Likes

Lol are you serious?!? They wont refund shipping? Thats just low

Maybe my box was in there…

I added electric market shipping which was like 6.80 which was added into the normal price (which they should be paying at the very least,) but I also added shipping that I paid for China to Jlabs. I’ll be on call with then,

@JLabs, I suppose… If you have 4 orange wheels this time or still 2/2 I’ll take.

Unfortunately I do not. There is $200 standard so if you want me to open the claim I can get more money back…

My shipment of wheels is coming in this Wensday containing 83mm Orange wheels. I could sell you 2x Front ones. (NOT trying to make a sale more of helping people out)

1 Like

@Alextech I might go with all 4 orange wheels if you are gonna give them up.

If by any chance a battery pack is around I would gladly take it.

Last I checked there was like 5 of each battery. Check his website out.

Yes, there are still lots left, and I want to get rid of them! https://electric-skateboard.market/store/polar

oh nice, cheking it out ATM. what do you think is the timeframe I need to adjust myself to after purchase (located in switzerland).

Not sure, depends on how you choose to ship it. UPS is going to be expensive but will take less. USPS will cost les but will most likely get lost.

get lost ? wuut?. well in that case doesn’t sound like an option. UPS + the 299 wout amount to how much ?

Edit: ahh you are located in US, damn. that will be expensive… Why is there not such a thing in Europe .(