US Group Buy - CLOSED!

My condolences

2 Likes

I feel ya brotha now i feel like im starting all over things like this is what lowers my motivation towards tryin to build

2 Likes

Man, donā€™t worry. My first group buy package was lost, had to wait 3 more months to jump on the new one. I wanted to finish my build in November, I still havenā€™t received what I need. But Iā€™m gonna finish it, thereā€™s no comeback once you start

Donā€™t worry next month Iā€™ll get you something.

Lol ive been at this first build since my last birthday in March almost a year now. I think im gona just buy a made board maybe evolve or a raptor 2. Still gona think about it tho. Thanks for the motivation tho

Just installed the 10s3p enclosure from @psychotiller very tight fit but it works. If it was an 1/8" taller the fitment would be perfect the BMS makes the fitment tight I believe.

2 Likes

Looks great! @psychotiller Nice Job!

1 Like

Thanks! Carry on

@wmj259 @Lambjr088

Did your guys packages show up yet? I can file claims with USPS if not. This is what insirance is for!

1 Like

Mine started moving but it hasnt arrived yet im quessing because of the holiday it might not show up untill Wednesday i will keep u posted @JLabs

Ok please do!

Didnā€™t receive. They told me to call them this week. Iā€™ll see what happens.

Ok, keep me posted!

@jlabs how nice are your motor pulley kits?

What exactly do you mean by nice? Custom CNCā€™d of of Aluminum and steel motor pulleys.

@jlabs like quality compared to diyā€™s

Very similar. His are a little bit different style and donā€™t have teeth that stick inside the wheel if I recall correctly.

Good quality I ordered 1 last week for a friend the quality looked good so I ordered a spare for myself last night hah.

1 Like

@Jlabs would it be possible for you to put a few up on ebay its easier for some people to buy them there

Iā€™m going to stick the the eSk8 market itā€™s easier to manage. I still support PayPal so there really is no difference.