US Group Buy - CLOSED!

Delivery arrived, awesome. Thanks @JLabs

4 Likes

So this may sound stupid and I am probably overthinking this, but…

I want to replace the switch on the battery pack with an LED switch. I have a ton of the 3 blade switches with the LED. It has POS NEG ACC, I cant freaking figure out how to wire this thing. The existing switch has 2 blades, POS NEG. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

The switch needs a constant power supply of 5v or 12v. A UBEC may be your best option.

Also, I do not recommend modifying the battery or taking it apart… Big sparks and safety hazards persist.

No worries on that topic :). Just checking if I could do the switch thing. Other than that I shortened the power lead cables, and I will have to resolder the power charge cables after I mount the charge port. Looks good so far though.

What are dimensions of BMS alone? I also ordered battery, only in EU group buy. But that thickness of battery with BMS is monster bulky, my enclosure is only 3,3 cm. So i planning to take BMS and put it next to battery in enclosure, so i need to know how big is BMS alone!

I don’t know off the top of my head… I wouldnt say monster bulky tho

Batterypack is 2" thick. One cell is under 1" so bms really is huge. I ordered mine without shrink wrap so i can post some pics if we ever get our batteries from EU group buy.

1 Like

The last shipment will go out today and I will post the left overs for sale afterwards. First come first served.

Should have received package on Monday as tracking said it was out for delivery…Now it says tracking not updated. I guess USPS lost my package? :cry:

Edit, turns out they didnt it deliver it the first time so post office is holding it for pickup without telling me.

Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday but hasn’t updated at all from last departure lol

I want 2 more vesc if any are available hopefully i came first for it lol

They lost my package :angry:

If it is not delivered in 15 days I can file a claim. That’s why I added the extra insurance on everyone’s package. I tried to match the value of goods, but could only go up to $500.

1 Like

Extra parts from the group buy will go on sale at 1pm EST here:

https://electric-skateboard.market/store/polar

Sale Includes:

• 10s3p Batteries
  • 10s4p Batteries
  • 87, 90, & 93mm Flywheel Clones
  • Flywheel Pulley Kits
  • Orangatang Pulley Kits
  • Battery Monitors
  • Left & Right Mounts
  • 16t Steel Motor Pulleys 8mm Bore
  • Limited 255m 12mm wide belts
  • 10awg & 16awg wire
  • Anti Spark Connectors

Also for sale:

• Sealed 6354 190kv Sensored Motors

Not included in the sale: MayTech VESC - None left in stock

Please note that there are limited quantities, and everything is first come first serve. I unfortunately cannot hold any parts for anyone.

All orders have been shipped from the Group Buy!! :slight_smile:

FOLLOW PolarBoards ON INSTAGRAM FOR BEHIND THE SCENES ACTION

2 Likes

Do you have any pricing - in particular the Pulley kits

$38 for flywheel kits and $42 for Orangatang Kits

SALE BEGINS NOW ORDER HERE!

SALE BEGINS NOW ORDER HERE!

I guess I shoulda waited :(. USPS is doing a tracking inquiry.

Does this require trucks to be modified. Are they 12mm wide?

No modification. 12mm wide (product description)