US Group Buy - CLOSED!

They were 50-60% when shipped. When you plug the charger into the wall there’s a default greenlight on the brick, you actually charge the battery you need to turn the switch to the on position and then a red light will appear on the charger brick (it is now charging, fan will kick on). When the battery is done charging it will return back to green.

A bunch of orders are going out tonight (shipping tomorrow). Flywheel kits are finally shipping (thank god)!

@wmj259 I think I see yours in there :wink:

1 Like

aaaaaaaaayyyyyyy. I can’t wait :smile:

@JLabs, great work man, I really appreciate you spending time in this. Is there any chance my order are i the pic :D?

Yours is too large, haha. I still need to modify the batteries, I’m working at it.

Cool, take your time. I’m just excited to see pictures of parts and boxes haha.

Haha you’ll be able to build an entire eSk8 with what I am sending you, maybe 2!

1 Like

Nice, I still have to ask you again for the vescs configuration with this 10s4P and the motor; if you have it.

I don’t use VESC much in my builds. The same configuration for TB motors should do just fine.

I’m also looking for some ideal setting but for a 10s3 build with a 190kv 6374 motor. Just a place to start and set up the vesc without damaging anything

Would it be a good idea to have a loop key to prevent a spark during the very first connection between the battery and vesc?

1 Like

I’ll probably get my order in Monday/Tuesday. Ooooooooo goodie! :smile:

There is no spark created when connection is established. So it is not needed

Good to know, used to get sparks when connecting 6s to an ESC. Thought there would be a spark with 10s, but i guess not.

There is no spark because of the e-switch.

1 Like

Hi, is there anyway to buy just the bms and charger? I will most likely be buying a receiver from you. I live in NJ so not far

No, sorry.

All but 1 or 2 packages have been sent!

2 Likes

Price? Chars

66 shipped. What’s the total length you’ll need with vescs and battery in there?

http://psychotiller.com/product/10s4p-22-groupbuy-battery-enclosure

1 Like