US Group Buy - CLOSED!

Tonight (tomorrow in China)

1 Like

This is getting me pumped. Thanks for all the effort here! So what is the timeline from here on? I’m looking for something like this if possible.

Shipping estimate to you: __ days Processing time: __ days Shipping to us: __ days Projected delivery: __ days (__ /__ /__ )

1 Like

Ok here you go. Please get them to me asap (tonight preferably).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WHCWrm9OqhCJQ9tDBsuSYTK8oIgaXcuewrd11wUR2Tc

I had a detailed sheet for pricing but I manipulated and deleted it to make it simpler to read.

Done, Transaction ID 20S64127W1672540W.

Thanks

4 days to me Same day processing, not all will go out first day (1-2 days) 2-3 days shipping to you (closer to PA you are the shorter) Expected delivery: 1-1.5 weeks

I will let you guys know this. CNC’ing is getting finished Friday (not to my will, and various other reasons). I am praying it gets the hell out of China in a hurry. I will post regular updates from Friday on to let you guys know about the crisis.

Payment sent

i sent my payment already

Payment sent.

Thanks guys for the quick payments. If anyone doesn’t know their order number just PM me with the name on the order.

Dumb question, so these new shipping charges. Are those the additional amount I pay or the difference from that and the $6.80 from the esk8 website?

Hell, I paid it :slight_smile: CANT WAIT \ :open_mouth: /

You pay what is on the form. This is To get the stuff from China to me.

And just to clarify for everyone else. I only charged $6.80 for shipping (domestically from me to you) because that is the smallest amount for the small orders. In the Europe GB Ajay charged everyone when they paid for shipping. I was unsure how much shipping was going to be so I waited. I will get in contact you if additional payments are required for domestic shipping. So if your total for shipping for a battery is $18 and you already paid $6.80 then you would only owe $11.20. I hope that makes sense to everyone. I stated this before but just wanted to be extra sure that everyone was aware.

Thanks for your time and patience.

Our next group buy will be much more efficient believe me :stuck_out_tongue:

Paid order 1102

@JLabs I paid the $6.80 on your site, but I also ordered one of your motors, so should I still subtract $6.80 and pay what’s on the spreadsheet, or just pay what’s on the spreadsheet?

You pay what is on the spreadsheet.

Payment sent.

1097 Has been paid

Everything (but CNC) has shipped!

1 Like

1107 just paid, thanks!