US Group Buy - CLOSED!

Here’s a sneak peak for the battery peeps. 10s3p with BMS, charger, and built in eSwitch.

Yes I know the discharge wires are ridiculously long, I will most likely trim them. And yes, I know the wire length for the switch is too short, I am working on fixing it. This was the sample pack (not production run). I am getting final dimensions today for you peeps.

3 Likes

Sid e question. Do the wheels come with bearings?

Don’t think so.

2 questions

1. Did we ever figure out a shipping cost?
  2. How easy would it be to add a volt (fuel gauge) display to the battery pack?

No shipping yet. As for the volt gage you could strip the cover of the red and black wires at different places and then attach your voltguage wires.

No shipping yet. @wmj259 explained it perfect. I actually got 15, and will sell them for and additional price.

When shipping is final I will need you guys on your toes ready to help, so we can get it out before the New Year.

Got a pic of what the gauge looks like? Would it be $15 installed?

It will be around $15 installed. Not sure yet on pricing, I will keep you updated.

Okay thanks

Ok, pack dimensions for the ones asking.

10s4p: Length: 407mm, Width:135mm, Height:39mm 10s3p: Length: 305mm, Width:135mm, Height:39mm

Whats up with the shipping costs? Are you going to make the same spreadsheet as ajay?

Yes most likely

Sweet now we need a group buy for sending enclosures @psychotiller

I may or may not be building a vaccum former :smirk:

2 Likes

I may or may not have heard that rumor lol

1 Like

Haha thanks for ur help!

1 Like

Ok peeps, I need some assistance. I’m looking for a box to buy he batteries in so I can ship them to you… I found a box that fits the 10s3p but can’t find anything for the 10s4p. Dimensions are above.

In inches, 10s4p;

L 12.5 W 6 H 2

I checked ULINE (where I will get the 3p). I will continue on but just thought someone know a good place.

I will get the weight and hopefully calculate US postage…

I had a nice chat with UPS, and I can ship ground without any additional requirements (beyond lithium stickers and no fly paperwork). I calculated $18.01 to Chula Vista, CA so if you are closer to Pennsylvanians should be cheaper (for 10s3p dimensions) Then it’s $3.00 for a box and necessary stickers. This is for domestic shipping. This does not include shipping from China to me.

Ok guys, today is shipping day. I am finishing totals now, and will post your totals at 4pm EST. If you can be on your toes and get it to me ASAP, it would be more than appreciated. Thanks for your patience during the entire process, there is a lot going on behind the scenes.

Did they ship out yet to you?