US Group Buy - CLOSED!

Male XT90, switch will be on BMS (built in eSwitch)

Curiosity also Iā€™m looking for a motor pulley that isnā€™t permanent like the enertion one and the key way will you be selling something like that?

Just wanted to update everyone. Everything but the VESC has been ordered. There are not enough VESC so we are waiting a few days for the next round to be made. The forwarder has started receiving packages!

The first battery will be made Tuesday and I will have them check everything over before proceeding with the rest.

Shipping is way more than I anticipated, itā€™s going to be over $500 and as much as $800. Iā€™m not sure what to do here, Ajay and I need to discuss on how to proceed.

Happy New Year, and thanks for not spamming me with messages. Itā€™s much easier to get things done when Iā€™m not replying to people 24/7, so thank you and enjoy your holiday!

I may have to drop out on the vesc, if someone else wants to take my spot

Why, I would really like it if everyone can just stick with what they ordered, and not change/cancel what they are purchasing.

Iā€™m still down for vesc, if someone who wanted it but is late to get it, wants to take my spot is what Iā€™m getting at

How much extra will we have to pay if the shipping is going to cost between 500-800 ?

Oh ok no problem. I figured $300 shipping, so once I get the final quote I will be sure to let you guys know

1 Like

@JLabs, do you have the version of the VECS? In addition, do you have the configuration profile to use with your motor?

Any update of the additional shipping cost and ETA?

Still good for before the Chinese New Year Holiday. I donā€™t have a final shipping cost yet. I donā€™t want to over/under charge you guys before I have final numbers. I will be sure to keep you updated.

Cool, thanks for the update.

Whatā€™s the size of the 10s3p Iā€™m looking a deck and need the dimensions before I place my order.

132x303.5x10mm per this thread a little higher up.

They are not final dimensions, just an estimate. But @mmaner is correct, they are the estimations.

Just wanted to give you peeps an update. Everything but the VESC is ordered. CNC is well underway, and most of the other parts are arriving at the forwarder. Battery production is in full swing. The ball is definitely rolling, and still good for the timeline.

Edit: VESCā€™s are not ordered because they donā€™t have any, 11th January is when the next production run is finished.

Hi Quietbun, I spoke with JLabs and got some VESC. Thought Iā€™d share.

MTVESC50A Continuous Amp: 50A Burst Amp: 240A 10S Input Voltage: 3-12S Lipo SBEC: 5V/2A Motor supported: sensor & sensorless brushless motor

No other info at this time. Iā€™ll update if I find out more.

Update: Product page now says Hardware Version 4.12, Software Ver. 2.18

Was wondering if it can support FOC? I heard Maytech vesc dontā€¦?

Iā€™ll ask. Getting the HW version now.

Whats HW stand for?