US Group Buy - CLOSED!

Waiting for my battery so I can put my first build together then I’ll buy some from you

@JLabs Toss in a couple extra belts for me, if you still have the time. If not, no big deal.

@JLabs, If possible, please add 8 extra belts in my order. Thanks!

Yes, I have you and @landonkun down. I just add the extra charge, like $3 or less per belt to your shipping

@JLabs I’m not ordering a pulley kit, but would you be able to add 3 belts to my order? I’ll pay the additional charge with the shipping.

Yes no problem

Given the batteries haven’t been ordered yet, it possible to cancel the batteries from my order? I don’t want to be surprised with a low max discharge.

I have paid for the BMS and chargers. They are samsung 25R cells, they won’t have great discharge, but it not terribly low. It is basically the space cell pro 4.

The packs would have 75a max discharged on 3p and 100a max discharge on 4p

I am sure that is plenty for your needs on 10s running hubs

Ah, that’s great news! Regardless, I certainly wouldn’t request to cancel after you’ve paid, of course.

Though I do believe that the 25R cells are spec’d at 20A max discharge, so 3p would yield 60A and 4p would yield 80A max discharge, right? What’s the current limit on the BMS, by the way?

Thanks!

Thank you! Please let me know the total additional charge, when you are ready.

When do you think we will see batteries?

@JLabs can I get some extra belts. 4 extra if still posible

Yes I have you down. For the peeps who ordered extra belts I need your order number (or name on order).

I am trying to get the batteries shipped asap. Production is starting soon

How are the pulley kits and wheels? Shipped yet?

Everything is coming in one shipment from Shenzen.

Can you guesstimate battery arrival

I was aiming for late December, but payments were delayed a bit. I am shooting for mid January at the latest (sorry for delay)

I will 100% have everything before the Chinese New Year!

Merry Christmas to everyone

2 Likes

Question. What connection will these have xt60? Also do these come with a switch?