US Group Buy - CLOSED!

The mounts are meant for Caliber 2 50 degree, a standard for eSk8

@JLabs, thanks for quick response. Do you have recommendation for a battery case?

Look at the @psychotiller enclosures.

I bought an enertion mount not sure if that helps

I am going to close down the group buy on Saturday (12/17/16), you have until then to order.

Hey so what motor mount was decided on as the final? Sorry if it was said I just had trouble figuring it out from scrolling through.

No problem. We are using @JuniorPotato93’s mount. It has a right and left side version. There are some pictures of it further up if interested

Ok, paid. I assumed since you’re taking new orders, that it’s okay to add. So I’m now at 10s3p, 83mm wheel, 97mm wheel, 2vescs, 2 mounts, 2 pulleys. Thanks!

I wasn’t able to add a motor, though. Looks like you’re out of inventory on the big motor (6374).

is the battery made of Samsung 25R ?

Yes, includes bms, switch, and 2a charger.

Quick question @JuniorPotato93 motor mount on caliber 2 44 degree ok or needs wedge riser compensate? Thanks.

@caustin Wedge risers to compensate. Otherwise the mounts will likely hit the board. Might be doable on 1/2 risers but wedges are better.

I had the understanding that the mounts were for caliber 2 50 degree…

I also just wanted to let everyone know if I didn’t all ready. The shipping charge (if any) on the website is not accurate if you purchase anything from the group buy (escecially batteries). You will have to fork over some extra cash to get them sent out.

Perhaps I missed the previous comment but I wasn’t aware of the additional charge. What kind of numbers are we looking at here?

It should not be a lot, 25-30 max for a battery. I still need to find the best and cheapest way to get it to you.

Depending on the additional cost, I may just want a refund. with $30 shipping we are gettting close the cost of a MEB battery. Probably should have mentioned that before…

Not really… I don’t think shipping will be more than $20 (California) will be the most expensive. I just threw the max out there so if it is that expensive it is not a surprise.

The mounts are designed for 50 Degree Calibers. If you compare 50’s beside 44’ you will see that the missing 6 degrees would result in less space between then mount and the board. It’s the same thing with enertion’s mount. You put that on 44’s and you will be touching the deck.

Just to reiterate, I will close off the orders this Saturday (12/17/16). If you want something please order it by then!