US Group Buy - CLOSED!

If you would like to join in the group buy, just go the links above and buy the products you want.

Yep got everyone’s orders. The market makes it 100x easier than having people send money through PayPal.

I would think doing it yourself would be a logistic nightmare. Good call.

Order placed. Forgot to write my forum name in the memo section (if there was one), but I’m sure it’s easy to figure out which order is mine :stuck_out_tongue:

How do I order extra belts though?

Lol thats what i did :confused:

3 Belts come with every kit

So I can still get in on this? When does the order go out? #n00bquestions

Just placed my order!

Order placed!

If you’ve done this scale of a group buy before then I can see you being able to manage it but I know I would screw the thing up royally so kudos to you for doing it right!

Yeah next group buy im making a website dedicated for forms and payments so i dont need to answer 10 messages a day :slight_smile:

But I dont mind doing this because customers will always get constant support.

1 Like

Yes, just go to: https://electric-skateboard.market/store/polar and purchase what you want. Time frame is late December

1 Like

Paid. When do they get shipped out?

As soon as I get them… Late December

Okay my order is placed. @JLabs any chance you have some motor bolts for the motor I bought from you as well you could throw in my order?

I have some spare M4’s but I am not sure if they will fit JuniorPotato’s motor mount (if that is what you purchased)

M4’s will fit the motor mounts as that is what motors take. Can be socket head cap screws or pan head, it wont matter. I mount mine with a washer even to increase the contact area.

Forgive the dirt but you got tons of room. I put on huge washers, you obviously don’t need to.

I was referring more to the length, sorry for not being clear.

Ohh. The motor portion of the mount is 6mm thick, I think I’m using 12mm length. But I honestly don’t remember.

@JLabs, This is my first build, a noob question. Do I need a special rear truck (like enertion), or can I use regular rear truck?