UNiK 35° RISERS Group Buy/Registration of Interest

I’ve been trying to get a hold of a pair of Unik’s custom CNC milled aluminium 35° risers (to fit 35° trampa trucks on a topmount like the Jet Spud). I reached out to @okp and he suggested a group buy, so here it is!

Here’s what they look like (from a picture uploaded by@longhairedboy) :

If you’re interested in this, there are a few things you need to know:

1. I’m not making the risers, and I’m not affilliated with UNiK. I just want some risers and this group buy is likely to be my best option.
  2. The risers are not cheap. Deal with it … or don’t.
  3. @okp mentioned he needs a minimum of between 10-20 pieces (or 5-10 pairs of risers) for this to go ahead.

The last time this topic was discussed the quoted prices were …

1 riser : 125€ HT / 150$ HT => 250€ / 300$ for a dual

Shipping : FR : 9€ / US / AUS: 22€ UE : 15€

I’m going to assume that these prices are still the same but you should treat these numbers as indicative rather than final numbers. If you’ve read this far, and you’d interested in joining the group buy then here’s a google spreadsheet where you can sign up

Your not a level 3 dude, you can’t manage a group buy.

Maybe if you indicate all funds will be paid directly to @okp (with his permission) the mods might let it fly…

GL

2 Likes

Thank you! I was wondering why I couldn’t see the “group buy” category.

At this point it’s not even a group buy … more of a registration of interest. If we can’t get above 10 pieces, then this isn’t going anywhere. I’ll update the title so that it’s more appropriate.

Sorry Kane but you can’t organize a group buy. If your not in a hurry, try increasing your activity on the forum to make Level 3 And then post your group buy in the group buy category.