Trampa StreetCarver, E-Toxx MiniDirectDrive, MTB Trucks, Gummies, 6374, 12S, Steering Damper

So the lack of space with the 6384s were because of the steering damper device?

Are you going to run 10S4P on Samsung 25r?

I’m building a similar build but with an HS11 deck, I wonder how will it run on 107 flywheels?

Those Gummies have no idea whats coming. its going to be interesting to see how they cope. Lovin the black vesc6 box, and color coordinated blue dampa… stylish savagery at its best.

1 Like

how does the steering damper work? anylink that showing how to install?

thanks for the feedback Jenso !! All of this is really enticing :blush: It looks more like 12s4p (or maybe …12s8p :smile: stacked or swappable …?!) we can’t wait to see this in action !!

1 Like

Hey remember when I originally gave u the idea for this steering damper and I asked u to help me make the bracket for it. U told me it wasn’t worth your time. Now since u did it urself can u maybe sell me some of the attachment brackets u made for that thing since I still was never able to use mine. Thanks buddy.

1 Like

Yes the lack of space is a result of the steering damper. Using Sony VTC6 as 12S4P Never tried HS11 Deck, cant tell you about.

Really cant wait to test it, took actually too long (-; But thats life, it happens if you make plans :relaxed:

Yeah you are welcome, sometimes i forget to post updates … good to remind me (-; Its 12S4P, want a slim look, i think 12S8P will be more bulky… but would be badass to have 1000WH

Thanks for your kind words :neutral_face: Sounds super nice if you say [quote=“Mikeomania12, post:45, topic:36217”] U told me it wasn’t worth your time [/quote]

You wanted from me mounting parts for a Damper that i dont own, you was not able to provide a good drawing, so i told you that i dont wanna do…

BTW The very first guy ever build this on a MTB was @crazyRC , i dont know if he is on the forum but thumps up for you Bro :+1:

5 Likes

Sorry dude it’s just a little frustrating. I did also ask u to keep me updated if u ever did make it cuz I really need those parts and still have not been able to get it. Do u think u can help me out this time around since u already got it working and there is no problem anymore? Im not asking anything for free.

If you speak/message Crazy RC on youtube he will send you links to his build logs, his English is not perfect by his own admission, i think he has to use google translate to answer questions but, he does answer as best he can and as said does have build logs…

Build log http://blog.naver.com/nitrosin/221029689690 Crazy RC Channel and vid of dampa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECPq1wJ32KA

I’m not sure on your set up or requirements but he may be able help with the brackets you need for fitting a dampa.

2 Likes

Forget this (-;

Its a hydraulic damper which can be adjusted easily in many steps of how hard it damps.

Check YT for “speed wobble motorcycle” , the damper could prevent this. I hope for alot steering for cruising, and one click adjustement

Yeah no problem, once i got them ready you can buy one of course. Actually i got only one Prototyp.

Completed the Battery, 12S-4P Sony VTC6 :

placed in a IGUS Energychain , greetz to @Helge, great Idea!

Wheight is for one 6S-4P :

Glued it direct to the Deck, flexible high strength stuff, hope it work, put on some wheights for let it cure

Now it looks like this

Cheers

36 Likes

I like the Energychain it looks like an Armadillo😀

2 Likes

hey bro which size energy chain did you use? i want to try this on my carver with the minis

@Idle Armadillo? Is it the Moon Rover ? :grin:

@mikenyc Its the R117 in 80mm width

Idk about the lunar rover

hahahah now i got it :joy:

Its so WIDE :heart_eyes:

What you think about water resistance?

Yeah i love IT

Vesc and Rcx is good to seal in the seperate Box for splash proof i think.

This kind of energy chain is meant for protected against chips etc but not for moisture… Will close the front better and then its okay for mine, i´m not the “riding in the rain” guy

Water will always find a way, no sealing at all… only debris proof :

Pictures of the Steering Damper :

Cheers

11 Likes

yea, i was wondering about puddles. i’m not so big on riding in the rain too. i just stay home if that’s the case haha

Those Energychain cable runners are my backup plan if my current plan doesn’t work out. After drilling my Trampa deck the other day I never want to cut that material again :joy:.