Trampa Street Carve NYC Style

http://www.trampaboards.com/abec-7-r6-2rs-street-carve-bearings--9525-x-22225-x-714mm-red--p-11995.html

Frank

that’s what I’m talking about !

1 Like

Nice, my plan is to cram as much cells as possible using something similar to yours and between the feet, just one layer, nothing bulk like most EMTB builds, by my quick sketch’s it should be possible to fit 60 cells easily

That is super dope @Kaly

As always well done sir

1 Like

I’m building a 12S 4P for a friend that is the most you can fit under the deck with a 60A BMS, I’ll have to modify the caps bank on the dual VESC to make it work.

I’ll post some pics tomorrow if the 12S

1 Like

@Kaly awesome build; did you went for 100mm distance between two axles ? I’m looking to make one with 90mm distance, 66T / 14T on 15mm. Really also wondering if I’m going for the belt tensioner.

1 Like

Man, this is a really clean build. I’d love to build a Trampa next. I live in Las Vegas which is really dusty and rocky. I gotta give you props on those motor mounts. Honestly, I liked both the angular and circular design. Kudos from an aspiring builder! :+1:

2 Likes

@unik the motor mounts have variable distance from 85.00 mm to 101.00 mm to handle the pneumatics as the urethane wheels.

For a 90 mm center to center distance with 66T / 14T you definitely will need to use the belt tensioner. you can check the distance here. one thing you will like to have in mind is the diameter of the motor vs the C to C distance because if you are too close to the truck the motor can hit the kingpin.

2 Likes

best trampa ever, really nice stuff! btw how much does it weight?

@pep17 Total weight is 22 lb with a 10S-4P battery The 12S 4P maybe be 1/2 lb heavier

Hi there Super exited here :grin:

Today I received some mounts samples and aluminum motor pulleys and all terrain wheels too

The AT wheels are HTD 5M-62T for 15mm belt. The motor pulley is HTD 5M-16T for 15mm belt.

I am trying to negotiate a price with the machine shop that take this thing to the least expensive side if things.

Some pics now

11 Likes

Dope !!! Looks nice …

Awesome. I will have to take a look at these!!

I’d definitely buy a set!!

I’m interested as well.

Group buy?

Bwhahahhahaha

Must change your middle name to GB

Nice to see the interest I’m almost finishing the deal with the metal shop I want the set of aluminum 62T / 16T and belt to be around the $ 50-60, let’s see if the shop can get us there.

Besides that The plastic insert pulley I being using This one

I want to make it in aluminum too, it fit the flywheel and the clones with thick spokes as well but that will take a little more work to pull off at a good price.

3 Likes

I like my middle name…it always reminds me from where I’m from

Looks awesome!