The Salvaged 36 X 9 - Sticker bombed UV Leds & headlights | 83mm Fly wheels | 5065 270kv| Single Drive | 2x 6s lipo | 6S esc (updated -lower specs) Completed

Compleated

Well…I decided to just take the parts from the penny board since it was kinda scary for other people to ride …I thought this deck would be more suitable…plus Instarted to have doubts abt making this specific deck 12s…Hence my new Madrid board…

Any hoot … This will be the loaner…gonna go for the first test ride…

Currently can out two 6s batteries to make it a 6s2p lipo set up

Should be good for 10+ miles at decent speed on 15t/36t

Uploading…

2 Likes

Pretty sick dude! Points for the Nintendo stuff!! :slight_smile:

Here’s a quick daytime ride…will be taking some nite video as well

https://youtu.be/FKnA9X6jM4w

Vegas night ride on the Pokemon board

https://youtu.be/rIyAP8DFf-4

1 Like

Took a ride tonight 6s X 2 Zippy 5000mah 15t/36t 270kv motor Begin: 4.2 per cell End: 3.5 per cell

2 Likes

Spell check on completed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I should just say done and done lol

What map program are you using?

2 Likes

this should be the new eboard benchmark haha nice and compleet overvieuw

Just always have fun with it mate :facepunch:t2:

No wonder it looks so similar. I was using map my ride.

It’s a pretty good free program…

Just have to set what details you want … Like speed

Really can’t beat it since it’s free

1 Like

hey michael you got anymore pics? I wanted to see the enclosure on the deck

@ajaynagra Sure man …just for you…

Found this at a place called Harbor Frieght and Tool one day…

Costs a whooping $4.99 plus tax

I realized that it has two clasps on each side…positive snap to close…so it’s secure. It has a translucent hinged lid so I can check voltage and just easily open and close it without extra hardware. And best of all it can hold two 6s 8000mah batteries if I want…while having everything enclosed.

I just cut some slits for some Velcro straps and added Velcro pads inside to adhere to the velcro I place on the batteries to reduce any sliding around…

There’s a handle…I just hack that sucker off…

So, far it’s saves me time … And is the tidiest “lunch box” solution for esk8…and you can’t beat the price…So it’s a winner for me.

2 Likes

Looks strong and secure , its a shame that on eboards the enclosure hides the design on of the deck.

Did you make the sticker bomb yourself?

Yeah…the biggest challenges in DIY Esk8 building … IMO…is the enclosure …

Do you spend time creating an enclosure or spend X amount of dollars? How much do you have to drill into the deck?

Using this…I don’t even think about it anymore

Don’t get me wrong … I love all those awesome custom and pre made enclosures…it makes the builds super tight…but for me…I use lipos for now…I use various lipo setups and I like the options…also…it’s the bottom of the deck … The ride is the most important thing…

The sticker bomb is from eBay …just search for sticker bomb sheet …they have all sorts…racing, cartoons …even zombies.

Yeah i like cost effective solutions i use lipos too. I dont fancy drilling a lot of hole in my deck since i dont have the right equipment. The ride is the most important thing but i wish there was an easier of way of making the board look nice without the premade enclosures

Best would be of course routing the deck or having a pre built board that has compartments … But agajn there is cost factor.

Going the DIY enclosure can result in a totally pimp build …but again that adds more time to a build.

There’s so many boards types … There will never be a perfect all around solution. But maybe someone will prove me wrong.

It a matter of personal prefrence … What matters to you… Looks, cost, functionality? I chose the latter two at the sacrifice of looks…and I can live with that…and 99% of the people are none the wiser and still say it looks good

1 Like

http://www.harborfreight.com/15-bin-portable-parts-storage-case-93929.html