The nicest hub motors! For sale cheaper than anywhere!

I still can’t find that black ring you are talking about. Could you please send me a picture of where it is?

It’s on ur motor. U have a threaded rig holding thr motor together. Urs is loose. Loctite it

Is it purple or black? Please send me a picture.

U have a black threaded ring holding ur motor together. Look at the motor. Notice there’s a black ring. It’s threaded. U can spin it and it will loosen. Loctite it. It’s on the side facing in.

Does it have the flat head screwdriver bit in it?

No that’s purple and facing outside. Facing inside, when the motor is mounted, look at the motor., the black ring with holes in it

Okay. I don’t have the motors with me right now, that is why I didn’t know which side was inside and outside.

whe u have them in ur hands you’ll see there’s a big metal ring and it’s loose

The black inner bit right? How do I unscrew it?

It doesn’t feel very loose.

Rightly tightly lefty loosey. I’m pretty sure you’re the one with the loose ring. If u can’t move it with your hands maybe a bit of the retaining fluid is holding it. Keep ur mind on it and listen for any noises…like a jingling sound because ur ring has come off and hanging on the hanger. Beware.

Ok thanks Hummie. Hopefully someone else didn’t get the loose one and they don’t know.

This is me going around my SF Cali neighborhood. Bad camera work of course. Got to start looking up

Im selling these for 225$ a set. With rubber.

1 Like

Well between you and Jacob, what would be better?$335 vs $225. What mods do I have to do to my trucks (180mm Paris) to get yours on and do the hub motors not have that blue shit on them? I also like you hummie personally and like your close location. So convince a hub motors skeptic. $225 on the line

2 Likes

Thanks for the nice words.

the best part about buying these is if later you decide slide fitted bearings and aluminum shafts are for weight weenies and you want to get the all steel pressed bearings motor…you can have them for the same price.

These are two rare sized 57mm motors not 63mm. If you feel you’re more than my 155lbs and will be doing long steep things Jacobs are a safer bet in that regard. But I have no problem blasting around San Francisco of sustained 8 blocks of steep climbing.

These match the kegel wheel size/shape and are recessed in the wheel. Good for sidewalk cracks and not feeling you’re on a hot rod.

These are sealed motors with effectively press fitting on all bearing contacts. You can have a sealed motor, solid, if you are able to replace the rubber without having to open it.

There is less leverage on the axle with these and the motors on 165 hangers match the 180. They don’t stick out and add leverage to the axle

Im getting adapters made now, to add air forced air cooling through the holes that hold the screens. If u feel a need for more cooling things can be done. Lately I’ve wanted to take some kryogenic fluid like a co2 canister and blast them half way going up my tam here. My goals are to be able to ride mountains on these and you’re in if you’re in

Finally, and I’ve said it before, mechanical challenges are what is most important for You to think about. How long is an electric skateboard hub motors supposed to last??? Warranty??? I’m offering solid steel with minimal large parts and the largest bearings. Ask a machine shop which they’d chose and go with their advice.

1 Like

Is the blue goo on the motors? Will heating be an issue?

Your response and transparency is incredible and I see that either I’m buying your hub motors or no hub motors

1 Like

The blue go is gone.

I talk these motors down. If you’re around you come and see if you can get them up to 200f racing around my neighborhood.

Transparency and getting what we all want, a solid reliable hub motor, is the goal.

Tell me what trucks u want and I’ll get them mounted for the cost of parts

Any plans in the future to offer bigger wheels?