Sweet Decks to make ⚡️Electric - Post your suggestions

ok, thanks for the advice. Either way, I’m done using fiber glass for the time being.

Do you know some decks for real big wheels? Some 107mm E-Flys maybe^^ I’m in love with the Landy switchblade but theres no chance :anger_right: wheelbite

the 107mm Electric Flywheels are M O N S T E R S ! ! ! I have a set. Thing to be aware - the regular gears will not fit. The 107 wheels are much deeper and you need to get some spacers to fit the gear. I’m trying to figure out a better way to do this now. Wishing i had the skills to 3d print that spacer to matchup w/ DIYes 40t gear! I’ll try to post up some pics on a dedicated thread. I know a few folks got them to fit, but not exactly sure how.

As for decks - it’s going to be tought even w/ some of the downhill symetrical boards w/ large cutouts. I’m not sure if they’ll fit on my Vanguard, but they did fit on my GBomb!

1 Like

Altered usa have those 107mm wheels with the right pulley for $150

i have the wheels and built the transmission myself just need deck ideas

My new baby to convert to the electric awesomness world :slight_smile:

I really want to make this electric, but I don’t want to ruin the awesome graphics… decisions…decisions…

if your just gonna put and enclosure on it or put a lunch box…I’d minimize as much drilling and cover up the bottom with some vinyl car wrap to protect it…if you decide to take it off … it will look brand new…sans the holes you but in it

Reviving this thread! I can’t decide what deck to get, I realllly want a Jet Spud 29 but you can’t get them anymore… Any suggestions?!

It’s bigger than a jet spud, but my new favorite deck is the landyachts top speed 36. Slight W concave, great feel on carves, very stable at high speeds and frikkin beautiful.

www.daddiesboardshop.com/landyachtz-top-speed-deck

Check out the Blaze or v2 brick

http://www.funboxdist.com/store/top-mount-longboard-decks/

http://www.dluxskate.com/phone/g.lux-h-1.html

9 Likes

That is badass :grinning:

well I might pass my turn this time

“Ready to Paint Decks Starting at $2,300. As Pictured: $4,350. Custom Paint Schemes Available.”

but that should look sick as hell with 4 small hubs

Yeah, that might be a little rich for my blood as well. Looks like the old Gulf Oil logo :grinning:

Or some old 80’s Chevy Nascar

That Ford GT40 livery is amazing :open_mouth:

Awesome! Reminds me of Speed Racer’s Mach One.

My board snapped last night! Aaargh :grimacing:.
Anyway going to transfer to this…

Hoping my 97s don’t bite :boom:!

3 Likes

Argggghhhhh, I loved my vugenhausen but it DID bite on 90s with 1/2 in risers :cry: