🌟 TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy COMPLETED 🌟

@fedestanco is taking care of EU GB

Little update: tsg uk is no more supplying the shops, for this reason the deal cannot be placed with the shops I was talking to. @michichopf is working on a deal with tsg Switzerland to get a low price anyways (it will probaly be lower than the price US people are getting).

For transparency these are the shops that offer 125€ helmet, but only on some colors and sizes: https://www.snowbitch.com/helmet-tsg-pass-solid-color-flat-black130/d-208988/ https://www.tritoncycles.co.uk/accessories-c11/helmets-c154/pass-full-face-helmet-p9658

Will update you as soon as we get a quotation.

3 Likes

thanks for the update :slight_smile:

If we EU people get these under 120€ shipped, would be awesome. I think IΒ΄ll take two

Thats impossible unfortunately. Some shops are offering such a low price (125€) just because they are clearing their tsg stock. If they have your size in stock I suggest you to buy from them asap since the quantity is very limited.

1 Like

Hey for transparency here is how far I am i dealings with Tsg headquarters.

Price: 6500.-(CHF) for 40 helmets making it 162 CHF / 147 euro a pop. Colours: Black, white, red avaivable in your size

Shipping: still working in who pays how much for what. I am trying to get them to pay for shipping and also handle the process. If not i will upload a google docs with all the information you might need.

Special: in order for my local freeride shop to handle the deal, since you arent allowed to deal with them as a privat person, I managed to lower their cut to almost nothing, BUT they will stick on a sticker representing their store with a 8x4 cm sticker on a place of our choosing. With proper liquids removable though.

This is not final, and they are slow in communication sadly. I am pressing them for a final offer, the amount of sizes avaivable in eatch color etc. To moove this along.

3 Likes

Would be cool if there would be a Option for carbon too.

I can cenrtainly ask them. Though the TSG pass pro carbon is a very small series. A few would be possible mayby. Though they are alot more expensive. I will let you know.

Snowbitch had my size and color for 125 euro so I ordered from there. You can scratch my order. Also, huge thanks for the transparency! Cheers

2 Likes

Rememeber to unsubscribe from the form!

Before you close this to the maybes… Did you decide on a color?

I see I ll have to bail on this one, but I dont see how to unsubscribe?

Just write UNSUBSCRIBED in the address box.

Will fix when I’m at my computer

3 Likes

Ok a rather large update, I got final prices for the helmets, but not a final shipping cost from the distributor to me. There is also an 8% sales tax we must pay for the helmets. So yeah, not much I can do about that.

Shipping via UPS with $200 insurance is $24.07. Then shipping each helmet to me was estimated at $17.50/helmet. So shipping charges are the bulk of the price.

I also got final color options:

Pass solid color helmets are available in Satin white Satin black Satin purple Satin fire red

Pass Pro Carbon graphic are available in Shoot graphic Trace graphic

As of now shipped price to you is $189 (solid color). The sales tax is the cause of the increase.

I will have carbon pricing soon and will add that to the giant PM I will create tonight.

Regarding payment; I can only accept PayPal via friends and family. If you think about it 35 x 189 = $6,615. I simply cannot take that financial risk of people creating disputes. To combat this I added the $2 insurance to the all ready reliable UPS which covers $200 of lost/stolen/broken goods. I realize that some of you may be weary of friends and family payments but I have all ready ran over 4 group buys and run a small eSk8 business. I’m not going anywhere. I will also clear my PayPal of any funds and post screenshots of the transactions on a weekly basis if that would help at all.

I will most likely create the PM to tonight. I will have strict rules for it to keep it organized and easy to read. There will be another form for you to fill out (correctly) and I will ask for payment. Then after 5-6 days I will submit final orders to TSG and then wait out their restock.

Ok I thinks that’s all for now… :woman_juggling:

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. Any idea of the delivery timeline to you? It would be good to have an understanding of how long we will be waiting if we move forward. You also mentioned that you have already run a few group buys through esk8. Do you mind posting links to those threads?

I think there’s 1 more but you get the jist

I was advised 30-45 days from May 1. So your looking at 3 weeks + or so.

Thanks for posting those. I’m in. 3 weeks or so isn’t too bad on the wait. I filled out the form a while ago, so I’ll just wait on the PM when you send it with the details.

Yep, I may wait a little bit in the PM to finalize everything. No need to rush as we have to wait anyway.