🌟 TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy COMPLETED 🌟

I will create a giant PM with everyone who said filled out the form. I need to collect information again as some people only have me a street and no city state or zip… I will also collect final sizes and colors.

I will create the PM when I receive a final shipping price from the distributor to me. This PM will only be USA and Canada. I think I am going to hand off the EU people to @fedestanco if he would like to do it.

3 Likes

I filled out the form for a white in XL in the USA.

Thank you.

Agreed, I can halndle all the EU shippings.

4 Likes

Does the EU buy include Israel, or do I stick with the US group?

Unfortunately UPS italy doesn’t ship to isralel. Going to the post office isnt really an option since it takes 10 times more than a normal UPS shipping :worried: and I have to handle a lot of shippings. Countries I am able to ship are: Europe+ Switzerland and UK+ Argentina Australia Cina Costa Rica Filippine Giappone Hong Kong India Malesia Messico Singapore Tailandia

• US and Canada

Edit: i copy&pasted countries in italian, hope you understand anyway.

So what would the price be in Europe?

1 Like

No problem understanding:slight_smile: So is there a way I can still get one? It doesn’t look like I’ll be able to via US.

Following prices are up to 3 helmets (5kg) and refer to a UPS shipping. 9€ to Italy 25€ to US Canada Bulgaria Estonia Lettonia Lituania Romania Rep. Ceca Grecia Polonia Rep. Slovacca Ungheria 15€ to the rest of Europe, Switzerland and UK 50€ to Argentina Australia Cina Costa Rica Filippine Giappone Hong Kong India Malesia Messico Singapore Tailandia

Edit: I will not ship to US and canada since thats jlab’s job :wink:.

1 Like

i’m so pumped about having a proper esk8 helmet. My motorcycle helmet is so heavy and it feels like i’m driving my wife’s car, not skating.

i need proper armor next.

2 Likes

What is price per one helmet in europe?

1 Like

Intrested too! Filled out form :slight_smile:

Great that you are picking this up. Hope we can get some nice prices and I’ll be a happy and save esk8er :blush:

wait you were using a motorcycl helmet ? Pleason dont tell me its a cc Form without the back part. Those things are too heavy and wihtout the motion stopping back part, you can severly injure yourself even in little falls. Since you will allways try to catch your head by reflex, with the added weight, a lot of bad shit can happen.

Basically, what I have learned during the years and was also the recomandation of a lot better donwhill racers and even professionals. A basic tripple eight for instance keeps you safer than a motorcycle helmet.

I am really glad you are getting a TSG though, means I may yet get a Longhaired board, since you will be around long enough for me to get of this student situation :slight_smile: “kidding”

its a full face with a visor. I don’t know what a CC Form is and i didn’t see an immediate answer on google.

1 Like

here’s a picture of me wearing it while hiking through backyard jungle land.

i probably look young here because i’ve been using a new skin lotion.

16 Likes

Just checked the form and found 61 responses! I have contacted TSG again and asked for a shipping quote for 35 helmets from the distributor to me. Once i receive this price I will then calculate the total price for the helmet with all costs included (final price for it to show up at your door via UPS) and then create a massive PM with everyone that has committed to purchasing. There I will have you fill out another form, because some people didnt give me adequate info. Then I will ask for payment and get the ball rolling again. My PM will be only for USA & Canada, and people who responed “I’M IN TAKE MY $180”

If you responded as a MAYBE (and are located in USA or CA) i did not include you on the 35 units shipped to me. So if you changed your mind you need to let me know ASAP. The $180-$195 all in price is still doable…

1 Like

Just edited my response to I’M IN on the google form. Thanks @JLabs !

Just edited as well, I didn’t realize there was a new option in the form

When does the US list close? I’m checking with a friend in the states who might be able to receive it for me.

So there will be no EU Group buy anymore or do i have to say “take my 180$”?