Space cell wont turn on

I don’t think that it’s the fuse. I changed it already and there was nothing I also tried to bypass the switch but still nothing. I still need help.

The display shows 100%? That means the space cell is on and your switch is good! Like I said my fuse block wasn’t able to transfer current to itself. Do you have something to measure the voltage?

EDIT: In fact I had two broken fuse blocks now, so this seems to be the most logic for me.

The space cell only shows 100% when its plugged in. And the fuse is fine I think.

Ah okay I missed that! Sorry If you have bridged the switch and nothing happened I’m out. Your BMS looks different then mine and I don’t know how the soft switch works.

remove the wires from the switch and short them manually to see if it turns on. even rockers can suffer mechanical damage, i have broken a few myself. The easiest way to make a rocker switch useless to to leave the soldering iron on the terminal for too long. The parts inside melt and from the outside you can barely tell anything wrong.

If that doesn’t work the problem is likely in the BMS, which means it would need to be replaced. The BMS can continue to charge if the built in soft-switch that the rocker switch controls is faulty.

BTW i really like the new space cell BMSs and i may order some like it and start using them in my builds.

I tried to do the wire thing. It’s the circuit. Thanks for the help. Where can I find the bms.

email [email protected] and see if they can tell you where they came from or where they can be ordered. I have some on my bench but they’re allotted for warranty repairs. Somehow i think yours will not be considered to be within warranty at this point, so it won’t be a free fix.

as @longhairedboy mentioned please email us and we will make sure your Space Cell is working ASAP!

The space cell is totally broken by now. I have no idea to fix it and no company in Finland would ship it to Belgium to get fixed. So the problem is that when I turn the battery on nothing happens and I have tried to do everything. I looked the circuit thing and soldered the cells together and nothing. Here is a picture. Please help and comment. P

What? :confused:

The bms was fine and the cells where not connected so i soldered them back to their positives and negatives

How can cells in a space cell not be connected to the BMS? What did you do to that poor battery? Is this an original enertion battery that came to you like this?

Why have you opened a new thread?

Yours is still there! I remember your post with the “exploding” charger and I think that this surgery is way over your skill level. Sorry for that but you know its true. I have no idea what you have soldered there and why you did it. I guess you have broken the connections in the middle while you have ripped it apart. You never measured anything. Think before you disassemble something! If you have someone in Belgium send it to him/her and call it skateboard parts. There is no way that you make it better from now on. If you are lucky someone can repair it and you haven’t fucked it up completely… Sorry for the bad news!

so much more duct tape than originally

I guess it’s a lie that duct tape can fix everything :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry guys I did forget the other topic but one connector was off, I soldered it and it works somehow. The reason was that the wires where cut because my clamp to the battery to hold the battery to the deck was too tight and sharp so I will try to make a battery clamp big enough to not brake the wires.

Good that you are up and running again. Make sure you insulate and install everything well. Try some electrical tape. It’s much thinner and easier to work with.

@ArniJoronen I’ll merge the two topics…