💡Shredlights💡- High Beams - Group buy - 🇺🇸 🇨🇦 🇦🇺 (CLOSED)

I think it is actually the same whether you send from UK to mainland Europe or from any other European country. Royal mail tracked is like 8.75pounds if I remember correctly. That would be 10€. DHL takes 8.89€ to send tracked from Germany to other European countries.

1 Like

From what I understand he’s eu supplies go to U.K. Anyway he doesn’t have anyone on the main land

Ok guys we are gonna try to wrap this shit up today at some point…

I need to get on the computer and check it out…

Still have not heard back abt the exact cost of shipping and tool … :confused:

But hopefully I will hear back from him soon

2 Likes

I filled out the google doc yesterday. Hopefully you got it. Let me know if I need to send a new one before you wrap things up. Thanks @Michaelinvegas :slight_smile:

@ajaynagra might be able to help as he has been doing uk/Europe group buys with shipping from U.K. So should have a good idea of prices. I know that if it gets shipped from us to uk I would get his with tax a massive tax and customs charge along with higher price shipping.

Formed filled, money sent. Can’t wait!

@Michaelinvegas said "And please don’t send me any $$ till I can talk to Shredlights… "

Lol @Kaden56

Told u guys to hold offsending me $$ till I get info on shipping lol

I feel like a stripper on the main stage :dollar:

So… Please hold off till I send out word…

But if if ya"ll gonna treat me like a stripper…

I only take $50 dollar bills… A girl has got to have her standards :man_dancing:t2: Lol

2 Likes

Ive never given a stripper a $50, I mean Ive gone to some sleezy clubs too, but still :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry man I should have read more, thought the waiting on payment was for the Europe peeps. Let me know if I need to send more.

All good man … I just wanna keep my shit straight…

I know some other maniac will send me money before I hear something before the day is done lol

I’d like to know final price before I commit. Thanks for doing this btw.

@Plumb77 Go read…

Eric hit me back he’s up at Mammoth Mt…prob snowboarding :snowboarder: With spotty reception…

I’ve asked @saul to add him to the form so he can take a look…

Hopefully we didn’t freak him out lol

lol if I give you a lap dance and I bet you give me $100 bill :dollar:

To get the fuck off you! Hahahahah

ROFL, u may b right

@Michaelinvegas How many buyers are in the form now? And how many sets?

Just added my name to da list! That skate tool looks dope! Looks lighter than the usual. Easier to lug around too.

It’s status quo peeps

When I find out…I’ll let you know

1 Like

i entered my info in the doc but not sure i it worked the first time and the second time i tried not sure if i entered it correctly. it was supposed to be for 2 sets white and 2 sets red and 2 sets of brackets. question tho. is the $1 for a single bracket or a set? if single then i need 4 if a set then 2 should do it. let me know @Michaelinvegas please and thanks.