💡Shredlights💡- High Beams - Group buy - 🇺🇸 🇨🇦 🇦🇺 (CLOSED)

Just like shoes… comes in pairs :wink:

So if I have any corrections on my order , how do I do that? Do I fill it out again?

It gives you an option to edit your form after you fill it out.

Well I filled it out yesterday. I don’t see that option now

Blame @saul !

Lol

just fill it out again and add a note to one of the text fields so I know which is the newer…

1 Like

@saul ur my hero :heart:

Hey @Michaelinvegas I just added my info to the google doc. I hope it’s not to late. Let me know when you have a sec. thanks!

alrighty. thank you @saul maybe i’ll wait until @Michaelinvegas gets the price for the skate tool. i might add that too.

Yeah will take a set of each and a set of brackets. Aussie here.

Hi, I am also in for one pair of front and one pair of taillights if we can get to 15 per pair.

Hope the group buy is still open…:slight_smile:

Thanks

I would like a front and rear set with brackets for both please. I was following the thread from the beginning and Im not sure where the google doc to add my order, sorry if i overlooked. I hope its still possible for me to add my order. thanks

These are pretty clever. I’d put a set on a normal skateboard

But you’ve already got a giant battery strapped to your board… Why use lights that you have to charge separately? You can get lights that are much brighter for less money. All you need is a 12V BEC. My headlights are even remote controlled by my GT2B on CH3

1 Like

Because: cables

1 Like

What lights are you using, and how are they mounted? I’m getting these because of the mounts. I bought [these] (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HM4AP6U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_CyuFyb9M4FVFJ) but mounting with heavy duty velcro they pop off.

The evolve bats are 36-48v… thats a fair sized bec, dont think you could fit one in the battery enclosure… If they were 12v that would be a different story & would be doable…And also cablez :slight_smile:

Update

Gonna skype with Eric tomorrow

And we will get this big ass ball rolling

4 Likes

Thanks for the head up… you just light my day… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@JohnnyMeduse ur a funny dude lol

1 Like