RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

You’ll get many months of use from Raptor 1 before Raptor 2 arrives. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah it’s always a tricky subject when releasing new products. That’s is one of the reasons why doing such a long presales campaign is a good move. I don’t want to leave people feeling high and dry.

I fully understand for people who buy product and learn of a new one hitting the market soon after its a downer. However the new raptor is still 6 months away so at least you can shred the streets.

In fact many people are still asking for the old raptor now. But we are totally sold out.

I suppose you can now think of the raptor 1 as a collectors edition now.

Also. Don’t forget to sign up to the referal program and you could earn enough commission to buy the raptor 2 also.

6 Likes

During the course of the raptor 2 pre-order I’ll be documenting the entire build process on youtube. It will be a complete behind the scenes look at how I build the raptor 2 and other various commentary about electric skateboards.

Here is my first video back after the birth of our new baby.

9 Likes

Thought you meant the Raptor 2. Congratulations! :confetti_ball::balloon:

raptor 2 early weigh in

3 Likes

@onloop so the people we refer need to use our link and then 100raptor2?

I think they need to use this one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

http://www.enertionboards.com/raptor-2-direct-drive-electric-skateboard/?setCurrencyId=2&afmc=4z

1 Like

Quick summary of how the GIVE - GET systems works.

1. You can share your affiliate link anywhere and if someone buys a raptor 2 you earn commission.
  2. Important: For the friend to get a discount they need your discount code. enter during check out.
  3. If you use the built-in “SHARE BUTTONS” I have already pre-written a nice message that includes the discount code & the referral link. This is the best way as it all happens with one click.

So if I give them my link, will it be embedded already?

No, they need to enter a code during checkout.

Check out the dashboard: it makes it easy to share the links: https://enertionboards.leaddyno.com/

1 Like

So if I choose the link option I need to give them my link and they need to put 100raptor2, but with email I just send it to them and when they click it does it automatically give them my link?

I’m guessing he’s using 80a because everyone’s been having issues with a soft wheel coming off the hubs.

haha I did the exact same thing. Did you sand all the paint off before painting black? What kind of paint did you use? Primer? Looks good. Thanks.

I didn’t sand it to bare metal. No primer. Just roughed it up so that the paint would grab when I sprayed it. I just used some krylon that is for metal and outdoors (matte black). Then used some krylon matte enamel to protect it.

1 Like

if it be named Velociraptor ; you’d need to wear safety boots with metal in soles since it will bite your toes if you stand on it .

says here in website as “out of stock”

i can only add it to my wishlists . but could not purchase it or pre order it .

raptor on a board .

November 28th the pre-orders begin at www.EnertionRaptor.com

Just remember to enter “100RAPTOR2” at checkout for the $100 discount!

2 Likes