RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

No he already wrote quite clearly. To recap only 8 have already shipped with express mail, since those were the only acceptable ones. As soon as more are ready they will be sent on the same day. Judging from his last response it will be another week before any more even get completed, if he is really going to wait for true black color battery lid and better wheels.

Thanks man. Looks like im number 7 :slight_smile:

Rub it in :clown_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I second that, everyone just calm down a little. Asking questions all the time about when your board is coming doesn’t make it come any faster. We want the best board in the world…

1 Like

Jason is to busy to bother reading forums more than once a week anyway and I don’t blame him. If you ask me he should have delegated it long ago to a Enertion staff member.

According to that he already has anyway.

Anyone know of a coupon code for shred lights?

@Cam https://shredlights.myshopify.com/?redeem=595938afdf4ce6003ed17668 Gives you 5$ off (referral stuff)

I think “givemelight” is %10

Yup its “Givemelight” for 10%, which is one time use and doesn’t stack with the referral code.

It’s the esk8 Headlights | Water Resistant with standard bracket and Penny board Tail Light | Water Resistant (sadly sold out) that you want.

Anyone got their tracking number?

Nope, not yet. Jason did say the tracking numbers would be available a few days after shipping tho.

Clearly aiming for perfection, just hope to have my board in time for the ‘world tour’ :nerd_face:

Anyone know how I can kill my account on here please?

Had enough!

Instagram page has the data logging from a drag race. Hit a high speed of 54.2 kmph (33.7 mph) and got there in 30 meters (32.8 yards). So psyched to try that sort of speed.

3 Likes

It’ll be a while before I trust myself at speeds like that, but that’s amazing though :smile:

This board is going to be a beast!

Notice Make sure to tighten trucks!!! lol

3 Likes

And don’t forget the bushings, too. Come to think of it, I don’t think Jason has shared what type of bushings (barrel/barrel, barrel/cone, etc.) will come standard on the R2 and what durometer. That would be good info to have.

Just stop using it… Problem solved. Later.

Temptation to keep coming back like now :joy::joy::joy:

This anticipation is killing me. My other e-board broke down so the raptor 2 is my savior this summer. I find myself checking this forum like 4 times a day hoping he shipped like 50 boards ;).I’m number 21 on the order list so it will probably take another 2 weeks before the board is shipped. @onloop we all know you are doing the best you can to deliver the best product. Take your time. I’ll try to keep it together xD

6 Likes