RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

Yes and no, but you’re now delayed and those delays are still ongoing and you talk about customer service (CS), well, their team on Facebook are discriminative of comments irrespective how lame the comments are; CS still have a long way to go imho. With regards to videoing, I’m a drone CAA pilot licensed operator, and the product is centred on something else though through directing and editing we can promote both the drone and other product these imperfections won’t be seen hence i’m more keen to get my hands on the product/brand I’ve invested in sooner rather than later.

What is happening here is now the emotional side of the business and favouritism, you’l get your board but I won’t get mine for what reasons, you’re great guy who is positive on the forum but I’m pragmatic and detailed… blah blah blah :wink:

I want my board sooner rather than later, I’m in Italy (Tuscany) Sunday 30th July followed by Germany (Berlin) 6th August then France (Alpe d’Heuez) 21 hairpins turns and am keen to have that aerial shot amongst others and am willing to share FOC for the community - can you blame me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww man, you’re coming to Berlin (I live there) right when I’m in the US :stuck_out_tongue: We could have met up >_>

Damn urghhhhhh! have a safe trip Jamy, always happy to meet up within anyone for a ride, collaboration or debate :slight_smile:

I’ve given up dreaming about riding this summer. Winter is almost here. With all these false hopes and expectations, everytime followed by another delay i’ve lost hope.

If it’s just for a few scratches, some excessive glue and oil spots. I’d rather have my board shipped this way TODAY!. Any more delays now means no riding for me untill may next year.

I cannot approve boards for shipping if there are visible issues, sooner or later that sends the wrong message to the production manager and worker’s.

This is an excersice of procedure and processes. It’s slow and boring and bad for my customers who are growing impatient… But in the long term it is the only viable option when building a product.

Rejection is a part of the process. I’m fucking pissed right now… This is bullshite. But it’s a process.

Without rejected parts, the next thing they will say to me, we didn’t think you would care about this crack in the deck or this broken part… how to control it that if we accept other problems.

I cannot allow this, How can I define what scratches are accepted? The only answer is none are accepted…

Will try to ship tomorrow… The cosmetic problems should be fixed by then…

13 Likes

I look forward to meeting you in Paris Jason, one wonders what you’ll be like in person, well done, keep up the good work!! :slight_smile:

Told ya :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad Jason is fixing all problems. He may have been optimistic about production times because of his inexperience with chinese manufacture. But all you guys whinging about not having boards yet is getting old. Grow up and wait for the best board in the business.

1 Like

Well damn I guess you kinda were right lol

Lots of people shoot video but have to wait until there order number is ready!

1 Like

You can try and ask @onloop to borrow a pre-production Raptor 2 for testing and later receive your final longboard. I think it’s a reasonable request that could be attended easily.

Ninth in place, I thank you :champagne:

Unfortunately, I fear its mates and suppliers first in the queue, but am happy to voice my opinion now having invested in Enertion up front. Happy to also travel to meet Jason at a European location at further expense to meet and congratulate the guy.

If Jason makes an exception for one guy there will be more to follow who want the same. Just doesn’t work that way. Besides stridey your board will be mailed this week so I don’t see why you trying to push it even more.

All of us who got on board crowdfunding for pre-production knew what we were in for. May was just an overly optimistic shipping forecast. Anyone who ordered expecting this to be met clearly hasn’t done their research on how crowdfunding works. We get the product cheap, due to possible unforeseen delays that may arise in the future. All things considered its only two months delay with the first batch going out this week. Things could have gone allot worst.

2 Likes

A response to a learned associate on here earlier…

You are right on Jase! It is precisely these kind of oversight that differentiates a 5 star co. from a random mass produced 3rd rate player. Your credibility just shot up even further and products will be revelled and acclaimed upon. Nice work! :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

@Jamy as the first order :wink:

1 Like

But the message is in batches… #justthoghtofthatlol

It’s quotes like these that will marginalize your resumé.

Not sure what you’re trying to say lol

1 Like