PWRESC 6 pre-orders on pwrboards.com

Ok, understood now!

We desire to offer relatively cheap parts for EU buyers. If you would like to buy some more expensive parts. Then do that :slight_smile:

It is getting better and better. Think it’s too early for the “Statement of the day” call.

3 Likes

That’s a very good idea. We will do that!

Hey man. I get why it can be funny to laugh at this. I just dont get why you have to make it look like I am stupid… All I am doing is trying to be as up front as I possibly can… Yes, I made a mistake with the prices. I ask you to please not hate on me… I of course hope that these speed controllers are going to be great. For what we have seen, they will be. Of course we can’t know for sure until they have been tested in depth, but that’s how it is with new products. If they turn out to be crab, we of course will deal with it. We will of course accept returns and give the money back if they are faulty. Of course we will.

6 Likes

I guess it comes from a humorous place. First since this product has been discussed and testing is happening by a few people. Secondly, it is not really a Vesc6 or Wesc6 components and build wise. But more informed vesc wizards can go deeper here. Thirdly since that product was 130.- for a group buy and 179.-$ for a single piece from their website.

So an untested product that seems flawed build wise ( talked in depth in other threads) for initially 289 Euro equals 336,85 US Dollar instead of 179, seemed super fishy at best.

It is very rarely we condemn products and people peddling them. This is a constructive forum. Critique will happen.

4 Likes

Hi Thank you for your post. I will read up on the other threads then. I of course support the ability to give constructive feedback. Otherwise you wouldn’t know what to believe, and what not to… From my perspective, we have been promised a VESC 6 from Flipsky. That is what I am imagining I am getting. If not, we will have to find a solution where everyone is going to be taken care of.

1 Like

Are you planning on getting their vesc 4.12 and do some testing on that as well?

We are actually in the process of getting some VESC 4 from Maytech. Maybe we will order a some from Flipsky to test as well. We’ll see

Well since your already doing business with them on this ESC you should for their version 4 I think. It is cheaper than Maytech’s but it looks very well made IMO. I know many on this forum have been very interested in both those ESC’s and how they perform…

Shipping possibly in both cost and time, as well as warranty. Emphasis on the warranty. If i have to choose over warranty from china and warranty from Europe…

Lol

10 char

1 Like

Everyone should lay off the man, he made a mistake, corrected it, and is even taking suggestions and showing a willingness to act on them.

4 Likes

Good to see more competition on the VESC 6 market, even if it’s only a re-brand…

I think you might get into trouble with the name “WESC”, due to what’s called “phonetic similarity” in trademark law. Not 100% sure if this is correct, but better check it out. If you need to change the name, better change it now than after you sold some, and then have to re-brand again.

I agree with you on the warranty issue, but as that warranty is the same that the Chinese manufacturer is offering, and this company, based in Europe, is selling that Chinese product with its warranty, wouldn’t whether it’s honored or not still go back to the manufacturer? Like I don’t see this company buying a bunch of extra stock in case they need to fulfill the warranty themselves. I would think if a warranty issue came up, they would have to deal with flipsky as well. That would be my main concern with that argument…

The difference is that one is legally obligated to provide warranty while the other can easily say “water damage” in the case that you’re an annoying customer or simply don’t want to help you and have no repercussions.

1 Like

??? Thought there was already a solution.

Sadly the way you make business is like most sellers make business. Some of them showed that they have no glue by wrong statements and accidently dropped their pants. But in your case it looks like you came already naked.

Good luck.

1 Like

didn’t mean this one. tried to take the edge off, from this thread.

ment something like this fro instance.:

1 Like

this isnt the forum to peddle rebranded items with a huge markup, or at least don’t take it so personally when you get instantly called out on it.

I just wanna say @OskarCastrone has been here for years, never screwed anyone over as far as I know. Most of you guys getting salty have been here for 5 mins. Why don’t yall chill and give the guy a minute to show what he’s doing…and maybe ‘peddle’ a few.

20 Likes