Project kai/ diy dragon deck/ carvon dual hub motors trucks/ space battery/ dual vesc/ nunchuck

Back up and running again with one of chakas vesc and one enertion. Adjusted my spacecell settings and it is draining to about 24% before dying now. I still only get about 8 or 9 miles though. But i do go fast haha. I will get a bigger battery next time. I saw that post about chaka and he always answered my emails and msgs for the record. My vesc was a little late due to it being christmas time but almost everything i ordered was late from 3 different people. They all kept me in the loop so it was all good for me. So lets go ride florida?

I’m in. I think @longhairedboy knows some sweet spots in Orlando, which kinda seems like the best middle city for all of us to meet at.

1 Like

More trails than you can throw your watt hours at. I would love to meet up with you guys and skate soon. Saturday mornings are the best.

@kai Do you mind sharing your before and after setting or listing the changes you made? I’m trying to gain a better understanding in this area. If you don’t have your setting handy simply sharing the logic would be helpful. Nice looking build BTW.

I just set battery cut off on vesc to zero since the bms will shut the battery off when it hits 20%

1 Like

Sat wont work for me since i work every sat. Off sunday and monday. @longhairedboy @cmatson

I can probably make a Sunday work depending on which weekend because my wife works some Sundays but not all of them. And if i have enough notice i can probably take a Monday off.

Lets try to set a date. I’ll find out which Sundays my wife is working between now and the end of March and post some options.

Ok sounds good. Let me know

@onloop … is it possible that one of my batteries in series isnt connected and my space cell is only running 10s2p? Still only getting about 8 to 9 miles out of it With my carvon v2. I adjusted my vesc settings like you suggested and it shuts down at about 20% on the volt meter now instead of 30%. I put the vesc battery cut off at 0. Once it shuts down it wont power back on until i charge it.