Ollinboardcompany VESC - DRV8302 fault

I have recently found I have a DRV8302 fault with my (slave) VESC (found through the terminal and the realtime data tool) …and im fairly positive I have had this issue since I got it a few months ago.

From my other thread prior to more diagnosing:

The slave VESC will cut out and then start back up after the error delay and start working again. I can guarantee a fault when I go full hard brake. What is actually happening? Am I manifesting this issue myself through bad settings? Can I solve this through modified settings?

Hello @CyrusArdain

Thank you for sending these in for inspection. I have not been able to reproduce the same results on any of my boards. I think you may have to make a few adjustments to your settings. I don’t have anything as small as the space cell to test regen settings so my suggestions will likely overload your pack. When you get them back we can go over your settings and try a few things to eliminate this behavior.

I am going to go ahead and update the cap @ C18 for you and make the connector changes you requested while I have them. If you need anything else let me know by the end of the day.