Carvon Discussion

As soon as I can get 25 pcs solid …ill confirm how we are gonna get this done

1 Like

I doubt we’ll get him back down to this price again

Think these would pull 107s on 10s? I’m 155lbs

I definitely want a set…I’ll try to add to the form

i’d be up for getting an additional 5 to 10 units to hold as reserves but would have to markup at least 10% on them to make it worth while.

people got fukin pissed last time i bought up additional stock to resell at a slightly higher price.

Lol I’m at 23 holy sheeeeet

It will work but ideally 12s is the voltage that makes them happy

1 Like

hey i just changed my quantity to 5 so you’re past your MOQ

Oh shit ok

Group Buy on pause lol

Somebody needs to start an esk8 financing company…:rofl:

3 Likes

you want me to disable the form for now?

Yeas please lol

so, when is this gonna ship?

After spending $170 on the black Superfly, this doesn’t seem that pricey It is plugnplay if you already have dual setup

1 Like

Count me out if the payment is this week. I won’t get enough Canadian Pesos in time

He told me he’s aiming for shipping Jan 2018

If you gonna pay for sure can do my best to hold it for you

hey @Michaelinvegas, not sure how much business you do through paypal but a sudden inrush of funds have frozen even large paypal accounts.

i’m basing this on jehugarcia on youtube who did a group buy for liion cells. almost all at once like $20k hit his account and paypal through it was some kind of fraud, despite jehu doing like $300k a month in transactions.

something to consider, maybe contact paypal in advance to get them prepared if you’re not a paypal hotshot.

here’s the video if interested:

Oh I know that

I def don’t want that to happen…this was a very last minute deal… so as you can see…I was not very prepared lol

Any possibility of getting some Torque drives up in this mix? I don’t really NEED to go 40mph, but I’ll take what I can get.

1 Like