[Introductions] New member? Introduce yourself and share your DIY plans

It kinda doubles the the cost…so just be aware…

Get the lowest KV motor … Like a 149 kv and keep your gearing low … 12t if you can

This is @Maxid build using 149kv motor

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/400-build-ebay-deck-sk3-149kv-20-28t-6s-lipo-150a-car-esc/4386?u=michaelinvegas

Thanks for the advice! I’ll poke through that guide and switch up my list. Top speed is less of a priority for me so the low kv will be excellent. Amazing builds around here, appreciate the friendly welcome!

Hi guys! I’m in Markham Ontario canada! Gonna build my first board to commute around and when I start classes in Mcmaster later this year gonna use the board to ride around campus and to the gym :slight_smile: Globe The Maiden Dual VESC Dual tourqueboard hub motor (75kv,83mm) Space cell pro4 2.4 ghz tourqueboard controller gravity foam kick tail add on I hope the battery arrives before August xD

2 Likes

Welcome @quanze I’m also new to the community. Just thought I would send you a warm welcome. There is much info to take in and enjoy. There are many :sunglasses: cool people here to help. Feel free to ask questions :grey_question: many fellow e-boarders here to help. Just wanted to say Howdy.

1 Like

Hey dudes- Same boat. Super new here. Been lurking for a few months, finally made an account and a Build thread this week. Updating it as I go. I work in TV so I’ll probably do some vids once I get it all together. Check me out! http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/venice-beach-cruiser-arbor-vugenhausen-vesc-monodrive-10s3p-li-ion/5519/1

1 Like

manolo pudiste hacer tu patineta ?

1 Like

Pasame tu celular que tenemos un grupo de argentinos en whatsapp, yo no pude pero hay dos que si

1 Like

(702)274-4308

Pm each other you maniacs…

Try not to put out ur personal info :sunglasses:

Its only my ssn

Hi, My name is Ryan, living in Melbourne and am just about to create my first E board. I had pre ordered a 2 gen boosted board and found the DIY scene on these boards, so after a few days of reading have ordered what I hope is enough parts to start a build. Am still getting my head around the VESC thing, so hopefully when that arrives from Enertion I’ll be able to work out what the go is. Anyone else in here around Melbourne Australia?

1 Like

Hi i´m Stefan, living in Pforzheim / Germany.

Past the last weeks i read a lot in this forum and decided to electrify my O&H fd98 Board.

Here are the parts which i ordered for my build:

• 190 KV Alien Power System 6355 Motor with 2200 Watts
  • VESC
  • 16/36 Gearing with 1cm belt
  • 80a Orangatang Kegels
  • 2x Turnigy 5S 5000 mAh Lipo-Batterys. Will be using them in series for a 10S Setup
  • Same Nano Remote @Kaly is selling these days
  • DIY Motormount and Pulley

Having some hills here i hope that my gearing ratio and my motor can handle a few climbs. Because i wanted a highspeed of about 45 km/h / 28 mp/h and can´t afford a dual setup, i needed to go for this ratio. Fortunately i only weight about 65 kilos, so i think the setup will work for me.

I think the parts will arrive next week that i can start with the building process.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Jungle @kampfhahn

We all invite you to begin a build thread to show us your build.

ENJOY!

Here figure out your set up

Hey guys! doing my first build soon… im acully just starting and digging some info regarding bulding an e-skate… gess ill need alot of help :slight_smile:

cheers!

1 Like

Thanks for the link. Before ordering my parts i already used this calculator on a german website and everything should be fine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Get that build thread going then…pleanty of your Deutschland compatriots here

Hey @Rye , I am in Melbourne too. We should meet up one time.

Hey Lox, sounds good mate. I don’t have a board as yet, well I have my normal longboard, but am waiting on parts to start my new build. Where are you in Melb? I’m based in Brunswick but can cruise anywhere to catch up for a coffee