NEW IMPROVED: FOCBOX | Official Thread

But it’s summer where I live… @E-Boarding

1 Like

How many vesc delays were there? I’m just saying his mechanical components are grade A but anything electrical I wouldn’t hold my breath on. He even put cheap bypassed bms in his new space cell so u can pay 350 for cheap components

Enertion has a great rep and can produce great products, over 200,000 raised for the new complete board without even a V2 prototype being evidence of this.

However they/ he often sells products prior to having goods in hand ( normal with small business) and as such have seemingly now, as in past, committed to deadlines he/ they can’t meet due to circumstances they can’t control.

They/ he hopefully improve with this as they/ he continue to grow. It’s not all trolls commenting. I have been a staunch supporter (still rock the gold motor mount ) and will continue to be. But the pattern still exists as with any budding company…chalk it up to growing pains

1 Like

I think enertion should trademark the term “Delay” :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Will ship any day now. Everything slows down during holiday period.

Sorry for the delays.

2 Likes

@onloop hope all is well, but the vesc and charger are pretty much the only things I’m waiting on, and I’m really anxious to see my board in action, any updates? Either way, happy holidays and new year.

4 Likes

I didn’t receive a confirmation email but I received a text message from DHL. If you haven’t heard about your shipment yet, try registering for a MacroFab account or DHL to get a tracking number

1 Like

MacroFab having lots of problems with fullfilment at the moment. It seems they are shipping out orders and not pushing data to our systems.

Also, Some orders have been duplicated. Please notify us if you have received a duplication or error with your order.

We will be emailing everyone who has been affected by these issues.

Thanks for your understanding.

3 Likes

I finally received mine. Is it possible to have some documentation about the electronic ? I’m working on a DIY remote and I can’t read pin designation on my VESC. Thanks by advance

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

Can someone quickly tell what current capability these guys have? (over a standard vesc) ?

Jason mentioned that the VESC-X should be able to cope with 60A constantly.

1 Like

Setup in BLDC Tool in 10 minutes and slapped it onto my bro’s new board. Working perfectly with 4x 3s lipos in series and a 170kv motor.

Top speed:45-50km/h Range: 17km

1 Like

@lox897 What battery capacity / how much wh? 17km seems cool

@Stefan 80A seems quite a lot… I wonder does just heatsink alone can do this… im not sure if Jason did that direct fet thing chaka or someone else who is dealing with vesc’s told about…

I understand current limit is about 50a for standard one, so if this one can do 60-65, that would still be an improvement… some video would be cool to see that this vesc-x is really capable of 80A…

@lox897 I assume your buddy wont be ready to push the limits of vesc-x ? Do you know someone who would be willing to give it a try? :smiley: of course that person also needs metr.at or some other vesc bluetooth app :wink:

My mistake, I meant 22km range. 12 x 3.7 =44.4v

44.4v x 5 = 222wh

222 / 10wh (per km) = 22.2km range

1 Like

What gearing you have to reach 50kph on a 170 kv ?

15/36 gearing. I’m also 45kg. I haven’t tested full speed yet but I got to 38kmh with about 2/5 more throttle

I’m sorry, I looked it up again and it was 60A. I will edit this in my last post so no one can get confused.