NEW IMPROVED: FOCBOX | Official Thread

@onloop I grew up in a family of Small Business owners. With the influx on corps like Wal-Mart & Costco small business in the US is essentially dead now. That really sucks for the consumer as options are vastly limited. Wal-Mart likes to see whats selling in an area, find a chinese knock-off, sell it for half the price to run small shops out of business. They then raise the price higher than the small business to recoup the initial discounts, the only product change being a re-brand and dropping many accessories or versions. Some people are not savvy enough to ā€˜see behind the curtainā€™ and get spoiled by the ease of purchase and fail to see the implications or lack of quality.

I write all of this because I donā€™t know if its the same in Australia and I appreciate what you do for the community. Having grown up in small business family I think I can safely assume you are just trying to make a living doing something you enjoy, just like the rest of us. I can further assume you arenā€™t getting lottery rich off this.

To sum up, sometimes you just gotta wash your hands of the trolls and keep moving. Good on you mate :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Any update on the VESC-X?

VESC 6.0 cannot cost $300. If it did I go buy a PS4 Pro or something to make with for $300. I believe the max price would be $200, but $300 is way to much for the cost of good and some for profit.

Are these shipping out? Cant wait to ride my first build!

2 Likes

I got a reply from support saying they would ship from the manufacturer on 15th December. Hopefully in time for christmas.

2 Likes

I got an update on the vesc-x today from enertion.

"Just a quick update on the progress of the VESC-X production.

Our manufacturer has advised today that they will commence shipments after 23rd December. Please note that there may be delays with receiving your order due to the Christmas holiday period.

We really appreciate your patience whilst the manufacturer has been completing the production of this exciting, new product. "

I was told 15th December it would ship. Now they are saying 23rdā€¦ I was hoping to have this by christmas for my little bro, unfortunately not. Hopefully enertion will ship by DHL so it can get there by his birthdayā€¦

1 Like

Any updates on shipping?

Itā€™s supposed to be shipping early January now.

1 Like

Why is shipping delayed again and again? I donā€™t get why there are actually even any dates set for shipping when they get cancelled as soon as we pass that day?

Itā€™s enertion so always plan for three months after that date

6 Likes

There is zero communication. Too bad. Surely the last time I ordered at Enertion because of that. Do not give a date if it is to repel it 4 times then. This is not correct with regard to your customers. Good evening and merry Christmas to all

2 Likes

the Enertion webside says ā€œStock Shipping After 23rd Dec 2016ā€

The delivery date is now the 27th. First 15th, then 23rd, then 25th, now 27th.

1 Like

@lox897 Is the delivery date the date Enertion expects to receive them or the date we should expect to receive them?

That is the date that MacroFab will ship them. @kptheinventor

Looks like tipical enertion delays are you guys even surprised it been delayed.

1 Like

no, it would suck a lot if it would be summer, but itā€™s winter so not a big deal, I knew there will be 1-2 montths delay when I bought this.

1 Like

@2-alex-2 Hahah this is my first build, I didnā€™t realize Enertions reputation :confused:

Eneetion reputation is very good. They make great products. Thereā€™s just quit a few trolls around here that like to start crap.