NEW IMPROVED: FOCBOX | Official Thread

Preordered one because I think its a nice product. The warrenty thing is kind of odd but Im sure Jason will pay special attention on the units that roll out in the first batch :wink: @onloop I sent you a request for the screw hole mount thing(Simon on fb). Would be lovely if you could provide me with the necassary information.

The Facebook message will go to my support team.

Maybe I can answer the question for you on here. Are you asking about the mounting holes on the bottom of heat sink?

They are rectangle 30mm x15mm spacing. M3

1 Like

That would be great! I want to build a board with a kydex enclosure with the vescx’s heat sink fastened to it inside the enclosure facing the ground. This got me thinking. The heat sink has 7 tread holes. This might be a great opportunity to build an additional heat sink that is outside the kydex case with 7 holes that perfectly aline with the ones from the vescx. Fastening the two together (with the kydex in between) would get some additional heat management going. Bottom line is I would need exact measurements of the vescx’s heat sink regarding the position of those thread holes to make that work. Since I don’t have the unit yet it would be lovely if you could provide me with these measurements. Bottom line is; I want to start building but I don’t have anything to work with yet. (first build and started ordering a week ago)

http://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/optimized/3X/8/c/8c732a6069b0e963f0809da24ae8e9de242ae028_1_690x455.png

3 Likes

Thanks mate!

Some photos i got last week showing the heat sink & hard case. First batch of 20 will be ready soon installed inside these cases and then will get some VESCX sent out to more testers

5 Likes

Wondering if I pre-order a vesc x right now when it would arrive?

I preordered a week ago and I just receved my tracking number

I preordered mid Oct and i did not receive a tracking number :frowning:

vescx hasnt shipped to anyone yet.

2 Likes

Discount VESCX$20OFF still works, looks like less than 20 people have ordered them so far.

4 Likes

VESC - X FOC 12s Carvon v2.5 85kv

1 Like

Setting up the VESC-X at 12s FOC

2 Likes

You received a proto / sample VESC-X and you need help configuring it? How does that compute xD?

3 Likes

Hey if someone says I’ll give you a hand…who am I to say No lol

Plus a opportunity to film the setup using 12s right off the bat with the carvons…

2 Likes

Are these on track to start shipping soon? No problem if they are not, just wondering.

our US based factory moved last week, so put us back a tad.

anyway, they now have a much larger production area & more staff… which is great news!

latest news, we have the PCBS, the BOM is on hand, program& test JIGS are ready - we will have a pre-production batch made to double check everything is perfect - then we hit the bit green go button. By the end of November, 120 units will have shipped, this should cover all orders & from there-there will be ample stock ongoing for immediate shipping.

15 Likes
6 Likes

First VESC with i/o labels

8 Likes

Hey! in my order confimation is written “(Stock Available After 10th Nov 2016)”. I’m wondering when exactly you will be shipping them? I cant wait! :slight_smile: