New builder? LIST OF KNOWN AND COMMONLY USED PARTS!

How do I purchase this from them? I can’t find a “buy” button. Also is the one I chose good for a 6s setup?

Was wondering if these esc’s, made the list?

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/262474143312 Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/262483944946

From Brazil … HUMMM…hope there’s no Zika that comes with that

2 Likes

Was asking, didn’t see these on the list. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with theses esc’s?

Pretty expensive to ship…seen them before…but at those prices just stick with DIY Skateboard … Plus u have support…not sure what kinda of help you would get if you had an issue or questions abt them

1 Like

I have a feeling these are Flier escs they also seem the have an 16s esc…whoa scary!

1 Like

All flier

12s dual

8s dual

16s single

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. I’ll keep looking. The word support hit a nerve. Lol :slight_smile:

I’m all for more choices, I looked through maytechs offerings on aliexpress. Lots of good look stuff.

maybe y’all should reach out to a well known builders and give him/her samples to trial and let them document their build. A lot of my buying choices are influenced by the likes of @longhairedboy, @RunPlayBack, @whitepony and others because they document builds that look great and there is video of them riding pretty hard.

When you choose a particular motor on the list. Is there a particular ESC should be used? Going with N5065 170kv Dual motors. What ESC, would you recommend and what controller?

DIYs 170kv is discontinued

It might be discontinued, but these are the one I have. Might as well work with them. @link5505

How did you get those?

A friend of mine gave me a DIY kit, with 97mm wheels, Paris Trucks, motor mount and gears. The motors were included. @link5505

Neat. Where’s your build thread?

Haven’t started it yet. Was trying to figure out what type of ESC to get first. But since you said that I’ll start it in just a sec. Where would I thread it?

Put it on the build thread and title it with the name of it and the parts this is so people can find it

Ok, thanks do I put each project in its own thread or run :running_man: them all in one thread?

What are all the diffrent projects?

Multiple builds?

I have two projects at the moment. My wife and myself. Hers first.