New! 15teeth pulley, 5mm pitch for belt size 15mm, cheap for sale

Top of the day to all of you,

i ordered some pulleys and given that there is always a minimum order quantity I have a few that I won’t be needing. So if you are interested, drop me a message. Any 8mm shaft can easily be filed down to make the pulley fit. This is much easier as compared to a pulley requiring a key way.

Material: Black oxidised steel Teeth: 15 Pitch: 5mm Total width: 17mm with flange of 1mm, fitting any HDT 5mm pitch belt up to and including 15mm Grub screw: 2x M3x0.5 Shaft shape : D-Shape 8mm shaft diameter as per technical drawing.

If you like I can also provide you with the .stp file. I will be sending the pulleys from Taipei, Taiwan.

The package includes 6x pulleys and total cost is: USD 22,- which INCLUDES international shipping (unregistered, normal postage) or USD 50,- which INCLUDES international EXPRESS and REGISTERED shipping.

I will be going travelling from mid-July onwards, so I will only be able to send out the pulleys before July 15th……first come, first serve.

BY the way: The above includes the 3% Paypal service charge, so you guys are protected! No remittance as “Family and Friends” please.

are these still available?