Motormounts for Trampa MTB, E-Toxx Dual Direct Drive

14 Likes

insane insanity !

2 Likes

mmmhmm, :santa: sent me the smaller beta version for the urban carver trucks & the new 125mm urethane hub trampa wheels Im so stocked about :nerd:

really fabulous how it doesnt even stick out behind the small 7" wheels. gearing is 10:40

18 Likes

that’s sick !!!

Damn, I must stop looking at @Nowind’s threads, this is too much, I can’t stop drooling all over my keyboard looking at those parts.

Anyway, great work mate, it’s functional, and the thing that defines You is that everything You make has nice, eye pleasing desing.

5 Likes

Got also now Motorspurs for 10mm Bore, like on the Alien Motors. 19€ more for the Dual Drive with this.

Cheers Jenso

7 Likes

I need a nicer camera… haha

1 Like

Emailed!!! Ill take two!!!

1 Like

I can’t tell here for sure Jenso-

Do you make this for the Urban Carver smaller trucks?

but I couldnt test it yet and not sure how many kilometers jens put into this setup. its VERY unlikely, but maybe it sucks and breaks after a few hundret kilometers :sweat_smile:

Hey. This thread here is for the MTB Drive, means 1:5 Gearing and support bearings inside Spurs. This is well testet and holds up very good.

The smaller 1:4 Drive without support bearing which fits on the Urban Carver Truck is newer, @whitepony is testing it actually, i got it running too.

Which one you are looking for?

@nowind can you please hook me up with two mount setups for a 4wd board i emailed and pmed you wichever is easiest… i have a few basit questions about the setub befor i pull the trigger so i can make this thing work out for me

@ieatflys thanks mate, will reply via email in a few minutes

Right now I am building an urban carver, but am thinking about the next project too. Either Trampa MTB or possibly MBS? I saw you had a system built for that, too

Omg. :heart_eyes: is this group buy eligible? @Michaelinvegas

1 Like

Only if you buy me a set @DilatedPupils lol

2 Likes

Hey.

Yes got different Kits. MTB one which i selling here is bulletproof IMO

MBS and Urban Carver i´m missing longtime expierence Got Kits Ready, you can get it and test… if it fails the first 100Days you can send back and get your money back(excludet shipping)

Feel free to ask anytime

Kind Regards Jenso

6 Likes

Price to US for urban carver and MBS kits please. I have interest.

Urban Carver Dual Direct Drive, includet machined Mini Vertigo Truck fits Superstar Hubs, and 8mm Motorshaft, max real 6374 Motors : US Shipped : 459€

MBS Matrix-2 Dual Direct Drive, fits Rockstar Alu Hubs, and 8mm Motorshaft, max real 6374mm Motors 399€

Both are Geared 1:4, 10mm Motorsprockets available for 19€ more for the Dual Kit

3 Likes

Why you do this to me Jenso, those are too damn nice! I wish I could afford these at the moment, but they cost as much as the 12s3p battery i’m looking at :sob:

1 Like