Marvle Boards - New Kickstarter

Since we are on a roll. I ran over something. Maybe you guys have seen this, I thought it was hilarious. It’s only a download PDF files. Web site to go to and a password. No physical info is mailed to you.

Hahah what a joke, but I’d be so much more pissed if I spent $700 vs $14. I mean $14 still leaves room to buy some actual parts to build your own.

And for 14$ there is some parts include… probably some flame sticker for increasing the max speed.

2 Likes

Maybe so, but we are here. Free with tech support. Lol

DAM!!! you’re two minute late, had already bought it…

1 Like

11 purchases really surprises me. 11 people either thought that they were getting an electric skateboard, OR thought that they really needed plans to build one, because they couldn’t find other information??

Well there web site seem pretty legit, if it was made in the early 2000’s

http://www.powereddiy.com/electric-longboard.html

1 Like

They’re giving away a HK 150A ESC… The website is fine, could use a bit of work. Yk I’m not gonna hate on the guy, he may just be trying to help some people out a make a bit of money off of it, I can respect that. But the title of the eBay listing implies that he is selling parts and such with it.

HE RESPONDED:

OK so it is 1s12p for 8MPH

That how they can achieve 25mil

Please reply to him with that hahaha😂

Just hold on I’m responding…

The suspense is killing me

Sorry about the wait, had to wait a minute to think.

I’m betting that they’re going to talk about using a “custom” battery chemistry to make space saving batteries.

Lol ok ok guys I think we gotta tone it down … I’m totally to blame for this crap lol it’s funny but let’s face it guys…we pretty much can think he ain’t gonna make his goal… Am I right?

I think he’s totally aware of how we as a group feel and that was kinda the point…to be heard…he heard us…now it’s up to him…maybe he steps up? Fuck I don’t know…but he heard us…and that’s in my option though

So wadda you say guys…let s get back to the business of building fucking awesome boards that inspire…even the copy cats

1 Like

I’m down for that. My bank account isnt so a full board is gonna take a while.

1 Like

I agree, fun while it lasted. But I’m done. If someone else is gonna back it so they can respond, I can’t stop them, but we made our point. He’s not gonna get fully funded anyway, so everything will be fine.

EDIT: Let’s get back to work people.

I must say boys … You guys are off the chain…

Good to be in excellent company

1 Like

Great response and yea agreed it’s nice to vent a little but good not to go to crazy. This forum is a riot :joy::+1: