[Mars Rover 1] Never Summer Reaper | 83mm flywheels | Caliber 50 Trucks| Rout Supply Co. Ceramic Bearings | Dual 190kv Torqueboards 6355 | Ollin VESC | DiYES's 10s4p | Psychotiller Custom Enclosure

They purchased all the Abec 11 and left the market out of stock, now they can sell at whatever price they want

5 Likes

Who? Evolve?

1 Like

Yea that is the one place I can find an authentic flywheel of any size and they only have 97mm. Has Abec11 stopped making them??

I really want some 90mm 75a abec 11’s but I pulled the trigger today on the evolve 83mm black wheels with the clone hubs. It looks like they put some effort into the urethane formula so I’m giving them a shot. I don’t trust the clone flywheels because the quality of the urethane really matters for good traction, smooth ride, wheel longevity, etc.

Get the Abec 11 97mm they go perfect with a set of angled risers

I didn’t want to say it but, yes!

Evolve people wanted more speed, so they started looking for bigger wheels. Evolve noticed it and bought a ton. In the evolve facebook group everybody is trying bigger wheels now

Hey, can you post some photos of your work with NS reapers in here? I was digging through your history and saw a few photos of a reaper build and some enclosure work. Do you have a thread to check that out in one place? Was my board the inspiration for that? Specifically, I’d love to see a few pictures of those wheels with the risers on the reaper.

I have always hated how risers make the turning and stability feel. I went with the 83mm to maintain the low-to-the-ground downhill properties of the reaper’s ride. I am still super curious to buy a set of 97’s for the top speed+

Hey @Spek of course your your build was an inspiration, I loved the Reaper since I saw it.

This is the thread for the enclosure:

With risers on:

5 Likes

is the tail usable as akick tail for turning?

A post was split to a new topic: Corneels build thread

If you move the rear trucks to the front position, the tail can be used to kick the board up

Does anyone know offhand if the 100mm mtb wheels will fit caliber ii trucks on a dual motor build?