Loaded Vanguard and Never Summer Reaper enclosures for sale

how much for one of vanguard battery enclosures? also how much would shipping be to the US

thats what i used works great

The vanguard battery enclosure costs $60 plus $20 to ship it to USA and $30 to Europe

1 Like

Hi there

Can I get a vanguard set (battery and ESC enclosures) Posted to the UK please?

PM me the details!

I am thinking about the same combination Caldera deck + Eboosted 12S enclosure. Have you already got them? How well do they fit each other?

No, I did not get them.

Wonā€™t be getting Eboosted 12s enclosure.

By the way, what is the purpose of the rectangular impression at the end of the Vanguard battery enclosure (and at both ends of your one-piece enclosures). Is this just an element of design (kind of a trademark), or these impressions actually have some functional purpose?

Itā€™s to drill to place a charger port and power buttonā€¦to act as a recessed panel so the port and button are less likely to get hit going over bumbs/curbs @sash

@Deckoz I also first thought that it is for ports. But if you look at the pictures in this thread, in Vanguard builds (as well as in my build) the ports are on the side of the enclosure and not in this rectangular area. If you put the charging port and power button in this area, I am not sure there will be enough space for a BMS. In my setup this rectangle acts as a support on which the BMS lies.

What BMS is this ? :open_mouth:

Hey do you still have some enclosures for the Vanguard? Interested in the battery and ESC enclosure. Thanks!

Yes, of course.

Iā€™m building a website to offer the available enclosures atm.

https://sites.google.com/eurotek.com.pe/eboostedenclosures/products

2 Likes