Loaded Vanguard and Never Summer Reaper enclosures for sale

@Eboosted

Hey man did you ever list the 12s4p dimensions? :slight_smile:

Haha! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: No,no, not going with the vanguard board.

I was talking about your new enclosure housing the 12s batteries.

Will be using Treenutterā€™s Caldera boardā€¦ It is gonna fit juuuuust right! :ok_hand:

@Deckoz no I didnā€™t list it. Iā€™m waiting for the enclosureā€™s paint to dry at the moment.

Iā€™m going to upload pictures as soon as I get them ready

2 Likes

What would it cost for a battery and vesc enclosure to norway?

Hello

VESC enclosure $40 Battery enclosure $60 Shipping Norway $25 Paypal fee 5% $6.25 Total $131.25

Bjork3n1m Hi! Im interested in the Battery enclosure! How much with shipping to sweden? Delivery time?

// Simon

Hello here are the prices

Battery enclosure $60 Shipping Norway $20 Paypal fee 5.6% $5.2 Total $85.6

when can it be shipped? Trackable? Send me PM

It could be shipped tonight

Iā€™ll give you a tracking number, but Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s trackable.

Delivery time is somewhere around 3 weeks

Sent you a private message, check your inbox. :slight_smile:

Hello replied. Thanks man!

Iā€™m also looking for an Icarus split enclosure if youā€™ve got one in the works. 12S2P of 30Q.

Use the Vanguard enclosure on the icarus!

You will have extra space available as this is meant for 10s4p

Hi Alan,

Forgive my ignorance, but what are the internal dimensions of the ESC enclosure? I was wondering if you could fit two focboxes inside there, perhaps stacked on top of each other?

Any chance the vanguard enclosure would work with this battery? https://miamielectricboards.com/shop-1/stealth-packs-ldjyr It seems to fit the dimensions you listedā€¦

You wonā€™t be able to fit that battery in a Vanguard enclosure. You need to stack them in two layers, look for my build thread and gmfollow my instructions, of you are not able to build the battery get someone to do it for you.

Yeah I have no idea how to build a battery sorry. Is there any way a custom 12s battery could fit in there? If so could u point me towards someone who could build the battery for me?

That wonā€™t work so well. The Icarus has a lot more camber, concave and wheel wells. Way to many gaps, definitely not seal able

But they do fit perfect with a vanguard, and the quality is impeccable.

Speaking of which @Eboosted what would you need to make a Icarus specific enclosure?

1 Like

@Deckoz I suggest to stick some griptape on the bottom of the deck and start sandind the enclosure down with circular movements until it fits perfectly to the deck, if the enclosure ends up short, just use a rubber gasket glued to the deck, if done correctly you will have a pristine finish, the fiberglass material I used is hard but easy to work on.

1 Like

Nice. But I was either considering sending you a mold of the deck. Or building a mold myself

What do you use as your plug/buck material when you design new enclosures?